At quip, we design and deliver delightful products and services that keep your mouth healthy.
Over the past five years, we’ve built a community of millions of quip members through our personal oral care line across eCommerce and national retailers as well as a community of tens of thousands of dental providers. As we continue to ramp up our product offerings and services, we are focused on growing our impact on the dental provider community and their patients.
The ideal candidate will drive efforts to grow our dental provider-facing sales channel. You will prospect and close leads via inbound, outbound, and trade show activations in order to grow the brand in the dental professional channel. In addition you will work with our inside sales team to grow and develop our current provider base. You will be an early team member at an emerging and growing business area at quip. You will be comfortable in a start-up environment with a fast rate of change and growth. In this role, you will have a direct impact on growing the business, improving processes and tools, and elevating the dental partner experience.
This role reports to the Director of Dental Sales.
- Accountable for select sales activity to convert prospective dental practices and DSO organizations to quip products and services
- Build strong client relationships with existing provider accounts to drive recurring orders and mitigate attrition
- Provide exemplary service to maintain our growing book of providers
- Identify revenue opportunities and close new business in order to grow our book of providers
- Partner with the inside sales team to cross sell and up-sell new products and services to established practices
- Engage in continuous follow up and outreach to our provider base; build outreach cadences to automate communication flow with both existing accounts and new business
- Maintain knowledge of industry trends, market opportunities & current events pertaining to the dental space
- Contribute to the ongoing development of all of quip’s provider facing / focused initiatives, including cross-functional work with internal teams
- Bachelor's Degree in business/related field or clinical experience as a registered hygienist
- 3+ years of B2B sales experience. Dental, medical or healthcare sales a plus
- 2+ years working with a CRM, preferably Salesforce
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel skills are a plus
- A desire to make a direct and tangible impact on a rapidly growing company
- You'll be working in a high energy, fast-paced environment helping us make oral care simple and effective!
- An office located in the heart of DUMBO with breathtaking views of Manhattan Bridge (the role is currently remote in response to the COVID-19 pandemic)
- Wifi-enabled rooftop
- Offer competitive paid parental leave policy for qualifying employees
- Open vacation policy
- Dog-friendly office space
- 401k Contribution
- Extended Education Support
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Competitive compensation package with stock options at a high-growth startup
- Fully stocked kitchen with snacks (make sure to use your quip after snacking!)
- Generous employee discount on all quip products
- The opportunity to help us make oral care more simple, effective and accessible!
Most of us aren’t brushing our teeth correctly, either because we don’t know how to do it right, or because we just don’t feel like it. At quip, we design delightful products and experiences to help you care for your mouth better. Our initial product is a beautifully simple electric toothbrush and toothpaste that was featured by Time Magazine as one of the 25 Best Inventions of 2016. With refill brush heads and toothpaste arriving on a 3-monthly schedule, we are now growing our product line with that same standard of design. We pride ourselves on great design and our brand values of simplicity, honesty and accessibility are applied throughout our community.
quip is committed to promoting equality, inclusion, and diversity beyond your brushing routine. We believe our company is better equipped to care for every mouth when we listen to fresh perspectives from every voice, and in doing so, we build an equal-opportunity team of the brightest minds (and mouths)—regardless of race, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, identity, or any other trait that makes you you. By celebrating and supporting our differences, we will thrive in our mission to improve oral health for all.