At quip, we design and deliver delightful products and services that keep your mouth healthy and we are looking for a recruiter to help support our growth.
The People Team is looking for a full-time Talent Acquisition Associate. The ideal candidate will partner with our hiring managers and People Team to build out creative strategies to find, attract and hire top candidates. You should be comfortable working alongside hiring managers and candidates, ensuring an exceptional candidate experience.
This position is responsible for lifecycle recruiting and staffing needs for various departments at quip and will report to the Talent Acquisition Specialist.
- Thinking outside of the box to find talent at every opportunity
- Owning full cycle recruiting process from screening to offer letter
- Using various recruiting platforms for proactive outreach and sourcing candidates
- Partnering with hiring managers on developing a strong candidate experience
- Developing sourcing strategies
- Ensure we are delivering on our commitment to DEI through hiring practices
- Assist in scheduling and coordinating interviews
- Updating and managing the candidate pipeline via Greenhouse
- Determine qualifications, experiences and skill set of candidates
- Tailoring and posting job listings for open positions
- Maintain company-standard job descriptions for all positions
- Owning candidate experience -- guiding them through the hiring process
- Recruiting for various departments within quip
- Utilize applicant tracking system
- Use data to make informed decisions on recruitment and sourcing strategies
- 1-3 years of experience working in full-cycle recruiting for corporate functions
- Bachelor's degree required
- Experience working in a start up and/or fast-paced environment
- In-house experience is preferred
- Technical recruiting experience is a plus
- Remarkable organizational skills and relentless drive to improve efficiency
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- High personal integrity
- Knowledgeable in various recruiting platforms and e-recruitment tools
- Friendly and approachable
- Ability to influence and interact with all levels of the organization
- Strong teamwork and ability to welcome differences when working alongside others
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office suite including Work, Excel and PowerPoint
- You'll be working in a high energy, fast-paced environment helping us make oral care simple and effective!
- An office located in the heart of DUMBO with breathtaking views of Manhattan Bridge
- Competitive health insurance (with an option to opt into a premium internal dental program)
- Commuter benefits for parking & transit
- Offer competitive paid parental leave policy for qualifying employees
- Flexible work from home options
- Open vacation policy
- Dog-friendly office space
- 401k Offered through MassMutual
- Extended Education Assistance
- Employee Referral Program
- Competitive compensation package with stock options at a high-growth startup
- Fully stocked kitchen with snacks (make sure to use your quip after snacking!)
- Generous employee discount on all quip products
- The opportunity to help us make oral care more simple, effective and accessible!
Most of us aren’t brushing our teeth correctly, either because we don’t know how to do it right, or because we just don’t feel like it. At quip, we design delightful products and experiences to help you care for your mouth better. Our initial product is a beautifully simple electric toothbrush and toothpaste that was featured by Time Magazine as one of the 25 Best Inventions of 2016. With refill brush heads and toothpaste arriving on a 3-monthly schedule. We pride ourselves on great design and our brand values of simplicity, honesty, and accessibility, which are applied throughout our community. We are excited to apply these principles to the acceleration of our digital patient-professional advice and services platform.
quip is committed to promoting equality, inclusion, and diversity beyond your brushing routine. We believe our company is better equipped to care for every mouth when we listen to fresh perspectives from every voice, and in doing so, we build an equal-opportunity team of the brightest minds (and mouths)—regardless of race, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, identity, or any other trait that makes you you. By celebrating and supporting our differences, we will thrive in our mission to improve oral health for all.