At quip, we design and deliver delightful products and services that keep your mouth healthy.
Over the past five years, we have grown a large community of millions of active consumer-members and tens of thousands of dental professional members through our direct to consumer channels. At the end of 2018 we launched nationwide in Target which has helped to further accelerate our growth and brand awareness across the United States. In 2020 we are looking to continue to expand into more households and release more products and services to make oral care from your daily routine more simple, accessible, and enjoyable to everyone.
We are a fast growing startup looking for a Retail Distribution Analyst to help take quip’s retail operations to the next level. This role will work within the Distribution team, partnering with the Business Development, Planning, and Finance to support growth initiatives. Your contributions will help ensure on-time shipping, minimal chargebacks, cost reduction, and overall customer experience.
The Distribution team, based in NYC, is part of the Hardware Operations Department that aims to drive efficiency, cost, and quality. Members of Distribution oversee the flow of goods from our 3PL warehouses to our end consumers and retail partners.
- Manage daily e-commerce fulfillment and returns
- Partner with 3PLs to ensure SLAs are met including on-time shipping and order accuracy
- Build and implement solutions for fulfillment issues including order mispacks and transit time delays
- Continuously improve cost, speed, and accuracy performance of our distribution network
- Source and negotiate with parcel carriers to optimize speed and cost
- Conduct 3PL invoice audits, resolve discrepancies and lead credits management
- Own KPIs and analyze data to assess performance and implement improvements
- Develop and document a catalog of SOPs and best practices for each area of our operations
- 3+ years directly relevant experience (CPG operations and supply chain)
- 2+ years managing 3PL and retail partner relationships
- Comprehensive understanding of retailers and B2B supply chains
- Familiarity with Third-Party logistics systems
- Familiarity with Third-Party EDI Platforms (SPS Commerce)
- Experience with NetSuite: Sales Order Entry, Purchase Order Receiving, Shipping and Invoicing
- Experience with BI tools (Looker, Domo, Tableau)
- Excited by continuous improvement and is process-oriented
- Ability to thrive in a startup environment where self-direction and initiative are highly encouraged
- Highly analytical, with the ability to keep digging until you have reached the best answer
- Strong attention to detail with effective prioritization and organization skills
- Comfortable making informed decisions with imperfect or incomplete information
- Proactive and effective communication, teamwork, problem-solving, and interpersonal skills
- You'll be working in a high energy, fast-paced environment helping us make oral care simple and effective!
- An office located in the heart of DUMBO with breathtaking views of Manhattan Bridge
- WiFi enabled rooftop
- Competitive medical benefit package (with an option to opt into a premium internal dental program)
- Commuter benefits for parking & transit
- Offer competitive paid parental leave policy for qualifying employees
- Flexible work from home options
- Open vacation policy
- Dog-friendly office space
- 401k Contribution
- Competitive compensation package
- Fully stocked kitchen with snacks (make sure to use your quip after snacking!)
- Your very own quip with employee discount packages
- The opportunity to help us make oral care more simple, effective and accessible!
Most of us aren’t brushing our teeth correctly, either because we don’t know how to do it right, or because we just don’t feel like it. At quip, we design delightful products and experiences to help you care for your mouth better. Our initial product is a beautifully simple electric toothbrush and toothpaste that was featured by Time Magazine as one of the 25 Best Inventions of 2016. With refill brush heads and toothpaste arriving on a 3-monthly schedule. We pride ourselves on great design and our brand values of simplicity, honesty, and accessibility, which are applied throughout our community. We are excited to apply these principles to the acceleration of our digital patient-professional advice and services platform.
quip is committed to promoting equality, inclusion, and diversity beyond your brushing routine. We believe our company is better equipped to care for every mouth when we listen to fresh perspectives from every voice, and in doing so, we build an equal-opportunity team of the brightest minds (and mouths)—regardless of race, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, identity, or any other trait that makes you you. By celebrating and supporting our differences, we will thrive in our mission to improve oral health for all.