At quip, we design and deliver delightful products and services that keep your mouth healthy.
The ideal candidate will ensure our customers and community receive the highest quality support and customer experience. You will become an expert on our product offerings and subscription models to provide expert advice and troubleshooting to our customers via email, chat, and phone. You will contribute to operational projects to improve our customer-facing tools, our internal processes, and the overall product itself as it evolves. You will also master internal customer experience and CRM tools and ensure the voice of our customers is heard. You must be passionate about changing the healthcare experience and making it a differentiator for quip. This role reports to the Manager, Customer Experience in quip’s new Salt Lake City office.
- Effectively respond to customer inquiries via phone, email, and chat
- Appropriately track issues, assist in trend analysis, and program improvement
- Contribute to the build out of training materials and process SOPs to better handle and resolve customer/patient issues
- Effectively communicate to ensure that all customers have a unique and memorable experience at every touch point with the brand
- 1+ years of customer care or support experience
- Prior experience providing customer service is an eCommerce business is a plus
- Familiarity with customer service tools (Zendesk, Salesforce, Dialpad, etc)
- Flexible for weekend, evening shifts, and holiday shifts
- Strong people skills — you are friendly, empathetic, a good listener, and you’re invigorated by constant personal interaction
- Strong passion for customer happiness, retention and service quality
- Organized and diligent in following up on action items, cataloging issues, and contributing to program initiatives
- You'll be working in a high energy, fast-paced environment helping us make oral care simple and effective!
- An office located in the Salt Lake City area
- Competitive medical, dental, and 401(k) benefits
- Competitive paid time off policy
- Competitive compensation package
- Fully stocked kitchen with snacks (make sure to use your quip after snacking!)
- The opportunity to help us make oral care more simple, effective and accessible!
Most of us aren’t brushing our teeth correctly, either because we don’t know how to do it right, or because we just don’t feel like it. At quip, we design delightful products and experiences to help you care for your mouth better. Our initial product is a beautifully simple electric toothbrush and toothpaste that was featured by Time Magazine as one of the 25 Best Inventions of 2016. With refill brush heads and toothpaste arriving on a 3-monthly schedule, we are now growing our product line with that same standard of design. We pride ourselves on great design and our brand values of simplicity, honesty and accessibility are applied throughout our community.
quip is committed to promoting equality, inclusion, and diversity beyond your brushing routine. We believe our company is better equipped to care for every mouth when we listen to fresh perspectives from every voice, and in doing so, we build an equal-opportunity team of the brightest minds (and mouths)—regardless of race, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, identity, or any other trait that makes you you. By celebrating and supporting our differences, we will thrive in our mission to improve oral health for all.