At quip, we design and deliver delightful products and services that keep your mouth healthy.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced sales and account support specialist with a drive to convert new business, onboard accounts, and drive revenue and a better overall provider and account experience at quip. You will contact a set of leads with a primary focus on new business in our dental professional channel. You will assist the Lead on executing operations, improving onboarding, and ensuring our professional accounts, customers, and patients have a great experience at every touchpoint. In this role you will be an early team member on a newly formed team in our Salt Lake City office.
- Achieve defined sales goals while providing outstanding service for accounts
- Conduct direct sales activities, support existing partners, and complete related account services tasks such as following up on action items and ensuring order issues are resolved
- Actively support onboarding new accounts by reinforcing terms and policies, best practices, and roll-out of quip products
- Conduct verification and account health and compliance checks across the dental account portfolio
- Represent and promote the full line of company dental and provider product offerings
- Track key updates and maintain account records in Salesforce CRM
- Execute follow-ups on inbound sales opportunities, upsell and renewal operations
- Partner with internal business partners on price quotes, shipping, resolving order problems
- Effectively ensure that all providers and dental partners have a unique and memorable experience at every touch point with the brand
- 2+ years of sales experience, medical devices or healthcare industry preferred
- Familiarity with Salesforce, Aircall and related sales tools and services and related processes
- Excellent customer service, verbal and written communication skills
- Diligent and takes ownership of work to hit targets and overcome obstacles
- Open to flexible shifts to serve partners in select regions
- You'll be working in a high energy, fast-paced environment helping us make oral care simple and effective!
- An office located in the Salt Lake City area
- Offer competitive paid parental leave policy for qualifying employees
- Fully stocked kitchen with snacks (make sure to use your quip after snacking!)
- The opportunity to help us make oral care more simple, effective and accessible!
Most of us aren’t brushing our teeth correctly, either because we don’t know how to do it right, or because we just don’t feel like it. At quip, we design delightful products and experiences to help you care for your mouth better. Our initial product is a beautifully simple electric toothbrush and toothpaste that was featured by Time Magazine as one of the 25 Best Inventions of 2016. With refill brush heads and toothpaste arriving on a 3-monthly schedule, we are now growing our product line with that same standard of design. We pride ourselves on great design and our brand values of simplicity, honesty and accessibility are applied throughout our community.
quip is committed to promoting equality, inclusion, and diversity beyond your brushing routine. We believe our company is better equipped to care for every mouth when we listen to fresh perspectives from every voice, and in doing so, we build an equal-opportunity team of the brightest minds (and mouths)—regardless of race, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, identity, or any other trait that makes you you. By celebrating and supporting our differences, we will thrive in our mission to improve oral health for all.