At quip, we design and deliver delightful products and services that keep your mouth healthy. We are always looking for superstars of their field of work or study to join our team.
We are a fast-growing startup and are looking for an Ecommerce Operations Analyst to help take quip’s supply chain and logistics to the next level.
As a subscription-based e-commerce brand, your work will impact how quip performs and achieves important company-defining goals for growth, profitability, and customer happiness.
- Manage day-to-day operations related to e-commerce fulfillment and returns
- Partner with Warehouse Managers at 3PLs to ensure internal SLAs are met when it comes to on-time shipping and order accuracy
- Perform root causes analyses on customer mispacks with the goal of improving order accuracy and implementing long term
- Measure and continuously improve the performance of our warehousing and fulfillment network
- Troubleshoot and implement solutions for fulfillment issues with quip Customer Experience
- Work with parcel carriers to optimize speed and cost for domestic and international customers
- Conduct 3PL invoice audits, resolve discrepancies and lead credits management
- Bachelor Degree in Supply Chain, Logistics, Business, or similar concentration preferred
- 2-3 years of working experience within operations, supply chain, and/or logistics required
- Experience with WMS (warehouse management systems), ERP systems, and e-commerce platforms strongly preferred
- Exceptional Microsoft Office (Excel) skills preferred
- Thrives in a fast-paced work environment while managing multiples tasks and projects
- Strong attention to detail with effective prioritization skills
- Experience in a startup environment or consumer goods/retail industry a plus
- Must be able to work full-time in our DUMBO office with some travel to our fulfillment center(s)
- You'll be working in a high energy, fast-paced environment helping us make oral care simple and effective!
- An office located in the heart of DUMBO with breathtaking views of Manhattan Bridge
- Fully covered health insurance (with an option to opt into a premium internal dental program)
- Commuter benefits for parking & transit
- Offer competitive paid parental leave policy for qualifying employees
- Flexible work from home options
- Open vacation policy
- Dog-friendly office space
- 401k Contribution
- Extended Education Assistance
- Employee Referral Program
- Competitive compensation package with stock options at a high-growth startup
- Fully stocked kitchen with snacks (make sure to use your quip after snacking!)
- Generous employee discount on all quip products
- The opportunity to help us make oral care more simple, effective and accessible!
Most of us aren’t brushing our teeth correctly, either because we don’t know how to do it right, or because we just don’t feel like it. At quip, we design delightful products and experiences to help you care for your mouth better. Our initial product is a beautifully simple electric toothbrush and toothpaste that was featured by Time Magazine as one of the 25 Best Inventions of 2016. With refill brush heads and toothpaste arriving on a 3-monthly schedule. We pride ourselves on great design and our brand values of simplicity, honesty and accessibility, which are applied throughout our community. We are excited to apply these principles to the acceleration of our digital patient-professional advice and services platform.
quip is committed to promoting equality, inclusion, and diversity beyond your brushing routine. We believe our company is better equipped to care for every mouth when we listen to fresh perspectives from every voice, and in doing so, we build an equal-opportunity team of the brightest minds (and mouths)—regardless of race, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, identity, or any other trait that makes you you. By celebrating and supporting our differences, we will thrive in our mission to improve oral health for all.