At quip, we design and deliver delightful and effective ways to keep your mouth healthy, from the daily care products that help you at home every day, to the professional care services you require at least twice a year.
Over the past three years, we have grown a large digital platform and community of over 1 million active consumer-members and tens of thousands of dental professional members through our direct to consumer channels. At the end of 2018 we opened new acquisition channels (through nationwide partnerships with a large retailer) which will help further accelerate our growth across the United States, and in 2019 we are excited to start connecting our consumer network with our provider one, through care products that serve both the 70% that are already insured, and the 30% who are not.
We're looking for a looking for a passionate, exciting well-rounded Senior Designer to join our talented in-house creative and design team to help us develop world-class advertising that breaks-through and drives the business. You have experience developing the visual identity or look and feel for consumer brands, and have developed compelling multi-channel creative and brand marketing experiences including digital, print, OOH, experiential and packaging. With an eye for aesthetic, you possess the ability to solve big design challenges while sweating the smallest details. You have a strong portfolio of work and understand what it takes to develop great creative. As the Senior Designer, you will be responsible for translating brand strategy into powerful and purposeful creative concepts with a goal of elevating the work, contributing to our creative culture and motivating and inspiring other creative team members.
- Bring big ideas to the table that shape the quip brand across all media and executions
- Concept and execute any/all materials for a brand campaign or product launch, including TV, print, OOH, brand marketing, social media, retail, experiential, and more
- Partner with CD and marketing leads to build out insightful creative platforms that successfully stretch across multiple channels
- Collaborate with and guide art direction teams in maintaining and iterating on the quip brand identity
- Set an example of creative excellence that inspires and guides a team of creatives to always reach for the highest brand standards
- 6-8 years of design experience at a creative agency or brand creative team and a bachelor’s degree or higher
- Have a strong working knowledge of brand development, online advertising, interactive commerce and overall knowledge of the creative process
- 5+ years of experience working on consumer brands/products
- Advanced portfolio with relevant work examples as both an individual and team lead
- Recognized expertise in one of the following: advertising, interactive design, digital
- Excellent communication (verbal, written, visual); ability to propose ideas across teams, and contextualize multiple ideas in relation to one another.
- Know your way around Adobe Suite. Be passionate about good type, composition, and effective communication across many mediums, both digital and physical.
- You'll be working in a high energy, fast-paced environment helping us make oral care simple and effective!
- An office located in the heart of DUMBO with breathtaking views of Manhattan Bridge
- Fully covered health insurance (with an option to opt into a premium internal dental program)
- Commuter benefits for parking & transit
- Offer competitive paid parental leave policy for qualifying employees
- Flexible work from home options
- Open vacation policy
- Dog-friendly office space
- 401k Contribution
- Extended Education Assistance
- Employee Referral Program
- Competitive compensation package with stock options at a high-growth startup
- Fully stocked kitchen with snacks (make sure to use your quip after snacking!)
- Generous employee discount on all quip products
- The opportunity to help us make oral care more simple, effective and accessible!
Most of us aren’t brushing our teeth correctly, either because we don’t know how to do it right, or because we just don’t feel like it. At quip, we design delightful products and experiences to help you care for your mouth better. Our initial product is a beautifully simple electric toothbrush and toothpaste that was featured by Time Magazine as one of the 25 Best Inventions of 2016. With refill brush heads and toothpaste arriving on a 3-monthly schedule. We pride ourselves on great design and our brand values of simplicity, honesty, and accessibility, which are applied throughout our community. We are excited to apply these principles to the acceleration of our digital patient-professional advice and services platform.
quip is committed to promoting equality, inclusion, and diversity beyond your brushing routine. We believe our company is better equipped to care for every mouth when we listen to fresh perspectives from every voice, and in doing so, we build an equal-opportunity team of the brightest minds (and mouths)—regardless of race, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, identity, or any other trait that makes you you. By celebrating and supporting our differences, we will thrive in our mission to improve oral health for all.