At quip, we design and deliver delightful products and services that keep your mouth healthy.
The ideal candidate will build and lead a team focused on delivering solutions and building relationships with our community of dental providers. You will define, build, launch, and iterate on services and operations that our providers and patients love. You will drive business growth for our services and hardware businesses, scale a team at its earliest stage, and work cross-functionally with leaders at quip to improve our offerings and the provider and customer experience. The Head of Sales & Account Management will have experience building teams and a proven track record of growing businesses and building teams in a fast-paced and growing environment. The right candidate will also possess a strong sense of urgency, prioritization, and communication. This role reports to the VP of Customer Experience & Operations.
- Develop and execute a strategic plan to achieve sales targets and expand our provider and customer base across multiple business lines (hardware and services)
- Hire, manage, and develop an exceptional sales, sales operations, and account management organization across multiple locations
- Launch sales and account management teams for our provider and care business lines in new regions, from scratch
- Analyze team performance to drive improvement in KPIs and close performance gaps
- Actively contribute as a leader in cross-functional initiatives with marketing, product, and support teams
- Design and organize teams ways of working for optimal revenue, retention, and provider happiness
- Partner closely with the Manager of CX & CRM tools to set vision and direction for Sales and Account Management CRM and tools needs and enhancements
- Coordinate and implement a total reward system and recognition programs for the sales and account management team across locations
- 5+ years of sales and account management experience leading teams in a fast-paced environment
- 2+ years of experience in medical devices, healthcare, or related services a plus
- 2+ years of leading distributed teams in multiple locations
- Outstanding leadership skills and passion for coaching and developing a team
- Experience improving operations systems (CRM, telephony) to unlock business growth and partner and account retention
- A data-driven leader who uses data to unlock opportunities, influence internally, and coach a team
- Passionate about solving problems in a high-growth innovative environment
- Ability to adapt to changing environments and “roll up your sleeves” – this role is very “hands-on”
- Proven ability to multi-task and contribute innovative business solutions
- Willing to travel up to 20%
- You'll be working in a high energy, fast-paced environment helping us make oral care simple and effective!
- An office located in the heart of DUMBO with breathtaking views of Manhattan Bridge
- Wifi-enabled rooftop
- Fully covered health insurance (with an option to opt into a premium internal dental program)
- Commuter benefits for parking & transit
- Offer competitive paid parental leave policy for qualifying employees
- Flexible work from home options
- Open vacation policy
- Dog-friendly office space
- 401k Contribution
- Extended Education Support
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Competitive compensation package with stock options at a high-growth startup
- Fully stocked kitchen with snacks (make sure to use your quip after snacking!)
- Generous employee discount on all quip products
- The opportunity to help us make oral care more simple, effective and accessible!
Most of us aren’t brushing our teeth correctly, either because we don’t know how to do it right, or because we just don’t feel like it. At quip, we design delightful products and experiences to help you care for your mouth better. Our initial product is a beautifully simple electric toothbrush and toothpaste that was featured by Time Magazine as one of the 25 Best Inventions of 2016. With refill brush heads and toothpaste arriving on a 3-monthly schedule, we are now growing our product line with that same standard of design. We pride ourselves on great design and our brand values of simplicity, honesty and accessibility are applied throughout our community.
quip is committed to promoting equality, inclusion, and diversity beyond your brushing routine. We believe our company is better equipped to care for every mouth when we listen to fresh perspectives from every voice, and in doing so, we build an equal-opportunity team of the brightest minds (and mouths)—regardless of race, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, identity, or any other trait that makes you you. By celebrating and supporting our differences, we will thrive in our mission to improve oral health for all.