At quip, we design and deliver delightful products and services that help keep your mouth healthy. We are always looking for superstars of their field of work or study to join our team.
We are a fast-growing startup and are seeking an experienced Senior Retail Growth Analyst to aid in the acquisition of customers from our retail channels while growing purchase to subscription rates. Analysis of the retail customer journey should be examined through big box, grocery, drug, specialty and experiential partners. The individual will be part of a broader team effort to develop strategy, measure performance, and develop tests to optimize and grow the quip user base through retail. Retail at quip is a fast-growing channel engaging in industry-changing activities throughout the entire customer journey.
The ideal candidate will have a mix of digital and in-store shopper marketing experience and an interest in changing the retail landscape. You will report to the Retail Growth Lead and work cross-functionally with Business Development, Operations, Marketing, and Creative.
- Be the advocate and expert on the shopper. You'll be understanding the path to purchase and working on the full customer journey with a focus on new customer acquisition through retail
- Assist in filling in shopper insights alongside our research and marketing teams.
- Work between our marketing and business development teams to understand and weigh business goals against retail partner goals.
- Develop customer acquisition through shopper marketing programs that will drive product trial, loyalty, and awareness in the aisle.
- Alongside Digital Product develop tests onsite to optimize subscription rates across quip product lines.
- End to end responsibility for the development through execution of best in class shopper marketing plans including display, promotion, and packaging.
- Manage partners for execution of shopper marketing programs with a focus on reporting and compliance.
- Measuring, analyzing, attributing all programs alongside the marketing analytics team
- Working with paid media teams to measure marketing effectiveness at retail and to use digital messaging to extend the retail experience
- Be on top of what’s happening in the oral care categories of current and future retailers including weekly shopping trips, analyzing 3rd party pos and panel data, as well as retail auditing partners
- Work closely with the Ecomm and Dental growth teams on omnichannel strategy
- Working with the business development team to assist in identifying opportunities and creating a strategy for new opportunities.
- Hold a bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, or related field
- 2-3 years experience with Channel/Shopper Marketing planning, project management and the ability to work with cross-functional teams like the creative, digital product, and outside partners
- Demonstrated experience interpreting results and applying findings to a business setting
- Robust analytical skills and a desire to use data in creative ways to drive and measure results
- Strong project management, attention to detail, and a no-task-too-small mentality
- You'll be working in a high energy, fast-paced environment helping us make oral care simple and effective!
- An office located in the heart of DUMBO with breathtaking views of Manhattan Bridge
- Fully covered health insurance (with an option to opt into a premium internal dental program)
- Commuter benefits for parking & transit
- Offer competitive paid parental leave policy for qualifying employees
- Flexible work from home options
- Open vacation policy
- Dog-friendly office space
- 401k Contribution
- Extended Education Assistance
- Employee Referral Program
- Competitive compensation package with stock options at a high-growth startup
- Fully stocked kitchen with snacks (make sure to use your quip after snacking!)
- Generous employee discount on all quip products
- The opportunity to help us make oral care more simple, effective and accessible!
Most of us aren’t brushing our teeth correctly, either because we don’t know how to do it right, or because we just don’t feel like it. At quip, we design delightful products and experiences to help you care for your mouth better. Our initial product is a beautifully simple electric toothbrush and toothpaste that was featured by Time Magazine as one of the 25 Best Inventions of 2016. With refill brush heads and toothpaste arriving on a 3-monthly schedule. We pride ourselves on great design and our brand values of simplicity, honesty, and accessibility, which are applied throughout our community. We are excited to apply these principles to the acceleration of our digital patient-professional advice and services platform.
quip is committed to promoting equality, inclusion, and diversity beyond your brushing routine. We believe our company is better equipped to care for every mouth when we listen to fresh perspectives from every voice, and in doing so, we build an equal-opportunity team of the brightest minds (and mouths)—regardless of race, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, identity, or any other trait that makes you you. By celebrating and supporting our differences, we will thrive in our mission to improve oral health for all.