At quip, we design and deliver delightful products and services that keep your mouth healthy.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for the inside selling activities for the dental and provider business. You will focus on delivering profitable volume growth from key accounts; recruiting, training and managing the regional inside sales team; preparing and managing sales forecasts and financial budgets, and managing inside sales incentive plans in coordination with key leaders. In this role, you will become an expert on our product offers, dental models, and provider services pricing and business model. You will set a team culture of operational and sales excellence, customer service, and consistent with the quip mission and values. In this role you will be a key leader in our brand new Salt Lake City office.
- Create and deliver the annual and long-range sales plan for the region and define ground floor inside sales processes and tools requirements.
- Lead and direct a team of Inside Sales & Account Services Representatives
- Participates in the development of company sales and growth plans, identifies opportunities, risks and problems related to all company sales activities and recommends actions and solutions
- Oversee and optimize day-to-day workflow of Inside Sales Representative team.
- Manage account services and support activities for our dental customers.
- Manages overall opportunity pipeline development and tracking, leveraging industry best practices and CRM functions to find, track, and win new business
- Manage staffing levels to ensure daily coverage.
- Contribute to the build out of training materials and process SOPs to enhance the quip sales process.
- Ensure that all providers and dental partners have a unique and memorable experience at every touch point with the brand.
- 5+ years of direct, customer-interactive selling experience, medical devices or healthcare industry preferred.
- 2+ years of Inside Sales Leadership experience.
- 2+ Management/supervisory experience.
- Data-driven decision maker with a deep understanding of sales methodologies, sales operations, and data-driven marketing.
- Experienced people leader who can build, lead, and optimize a team from the ground up.
- Excellent customer service, verbal and written communication skills.
- Familiarity with Salesforce, Diaplad and related sales tools and services and related processes.
- You'll be working in a high energy, fast-paced environment helping us make oral care simple and effective!
- An office located in the Salt Lake City area
- Fully covered health insurance (with an option to opt into a premium internal dental program)
- Commuter benefits for parking & transit
- Offer competitive paid parental leave policy for qualifying employees
- Flexible work from home options
- Open vacation policy
- 401k Contribution
- Extended Education Support
- Competitive compensation package
- Fully stocked kitchen with snacks (make sure to use your quip after snacking!)
- Generous employee discount on all quip products
- The opportunity to help us make oral care more simple, effective and accessible!
Most of us aren’t brushing our teeth correctly, either because we don’t know how to do it right, or because we just don’t feel like it. At quip, we design delightful products and experiences to help you care for your mouth better. Our initial product is a beautifully simple electric toothbrush and toothpaste that was featured by Time Magazine as one of the 25 Best Inventions of 2016. With refill brush heads and toothpaste arriving on a 3-monthly schedule, we are now growing our product line with that same standard of design. We pride ourselves on great design and our brand values of simplicity, honesty and accessibility are applied throughout our community.