At quip, we design and deliver delightful products and services that keep your mouth healthy and we are looking for a full-scale recruiter to help continue with this growth. The People Operations Team is looking for a fulltime Talent Acquisition Recruiter to help support the growth of the company.
The ideal candidate will partner with our hiring managers and People Team to build out creative strategies to find, attract and hire top candidates. You should be comfortable working alongside hiring managers and candidates, ensuring that expectations are exceeded and strive for the best recruitment experience. This position is responsible for front cycle recruiting and staffing needs for various departments at quip. Position will report to the People Operations Manager.
- Thinking outside of the box to find talent at every opportunity
- Owning full cycle recruiting process from screening to offer letter
- Using various recruiting platforms for outreach and sourcing candidates
- Partnering with hiring managers on developing a strong candidate experience
- Developing sourcing strategies along with the HR Manager
- Updating and managing our candidate pipeline via Greenhouse
- Determine qualifications, experiences and skill set of candidates
- Tailoring and posting job listings for open positions
- Maintain company-standard job descriptions for all positions
- Owning candidate experience -- guiding them through the hiring process
- Recruiting for various departments within quip
- Utilize applicant tracking system
- Bachelor's degree required
- Experience working in a start up and/or fast-paced environment
- In-house experience is preferred
- Healthcare recruiting background preferred
- 2-4 years of experience working in full-cycle recruiting for corporate functions
- Technical recruiting experience is a plus
- Remarkable organizational skills and relentless drive to improve efficiency
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- High personal integrity
- Knowledgeable in various recruiting platforms and e-recruitment tools
- Friendly and approachable
- Strong teamwork and ability to welcome differences when working alongside others
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office suit including Work, Excel and Power Point
- You'll be working in a high energy, fast paced environment helping us make oral care simple and effective!
- Competitive benefits
- Commuter benefits for parking & transit
- Offer competitive paid parental leave policy for qualifying employees
- Employee Referral Program
- Competitive PTO policy
- Fully stocked kitchen with snacks (make sure to use your quip after snacking!)
- Your very own quip with an unlimited subscription plan
- The opportunity to help us make oral care more simple, effective and accessible!
We're looking for full time candidates. You should be local in the Salt Lake City area and able to work with us in-office on a daily basis.
Most of us aren’t brushing our teeth correctly, either because we don’t know how to do it right, or because we just don’t feel like it. At quip, we design delightful products and experiences to help you care for your mouth better. Our initial product is a beautifully simple electric toothbrush and toothpaste that was featured by Time Magazine as one of the 25 Best Inventions of 2016. With refill brush heads and toothpaste arriving on a 3-monthly schedule, we are now growing our physical and digital product and service line with that same standard of design to help with the whole of our member’s oral care routines. We pride ourselves on great design and our brand values of simplicity, honesty and accessibility are applied throughout our community. We are excited to apply these principles to the acceleration of our digital patient-professional advice and services platform.
quip is committed to promoting equality, inclusion, and diversity beyond your brushing routine. We believe our company is better equipped to care for every mouth when we listen to fresh perspectives from every voice, and in doing so, we build an equal-opportunity team of the brightest minds (and mouths)—regardless of race, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, identity, or any other trait that makes you you. By celebrating and supporting our differences, we will thrive in our mission to improve oral health for all.