At quip, we design and deliver delightful products and services that keep your mouth healthy.
We are looking for an exceptionally thoughtful, detail-oriented, and fast executing marketing analyst to support our push for growth within current and future quip products and services. The individual will be a part of a broader effort to understand our customers, construct smart tests, iterate, and optimize to grow the quip subscriber base and funnel users to relevant quip content. A thorough understanding of today's search ecosystem and the strategies to best utilize search tools is essential.
quip is a fast-growing company with an expansive media mix. We are building a best-in-class in-house marketing agency that strives to diversify and optimize our media plans to keep ahead of the curb.
You'll be working in an open team environment. You'll interact with everyone and there will be a constant demand to deepen and broaden your analytical approach across the company. This is a full-time job and we hope it will be your primary career focus with your intent to grow with us.
- Work with a team to actively develop programs and media campaigns across channels.
- Own the day-to-day management and optimization of Paid Search platforms and select other digital channels
- Identify tools and services that augment our strategy and maintain a competitive edge in the space
- Tactical execution of acquisition strategies (ad creation, targeting, bidding, budgeting)
- Develop and maintain key performance metric reports that track efficacy of implemented strategies
- Manage and aggregate channel level reporting to help build an integrated view of our acquisition landscape
- Help inform recommendations for acquisition strategies as part of the acquisition team (new channels, audiences, tactics, bidding strategies, targeting options)
- Coordinate with our brand marketing and content teams to make strategic recommendations for landing pages and subjects that will improve our search presence
- Participate in digital marketing strategy sessions and identification of long term growth opportunities
- Leverage data from multiple sources to evaluate LTV’s from various demographics and channels
- Hold a bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Engineering, IS, or related field
- 1-2 years of Paid Search experience required (including agency)
- Demonstrated experience interpreting results and applying findings to a business setting
- Experience in an e-commerce business or agency and with other forms of digital marketing (experience with content marketing is a plus)
- Customer-centric mindset and the ability to understand quip’s target consumer
- Robust analytical skills and a desire to use data in creative ways to drive and measure results
- Strong project management, attention to detail, and a no-task-too-small mentality
- Desire to leverage past experience to make a business impact and motivated by a flexible environment
- You'll be working in a high energy, fast-paced environment helping us make oral care simple and effective!
- An office located in the heart of DUMBO with breathtaking views of Manhattan Bridge
- Fully covered health insurance (with an option to opt into a premium internal dental program)
- Commuter benefits for parking & transit
- Offer competitive paid parental leave policy for qualifying employees
- Flexible work from home options
- Open vacation policy
- Dog-friendly office space
- 401k Contribution
- Extended Education Assistance
- Employee Referral Program
- Competitive compensation package with stock options at a high-growth startup
- Fully stocked kitchen with snacks (make sure to use your quip after snacking!)
- Your very own quip with an unlimited subscription plan
- The opportunity to help us make oral care more simple, effective and accessible!
Most of us aren’t brushing our teeth correctly, either because we don’t know how to do it right, or because we just don’t feel like it. At quip, we design delightful products and experiences to help you care for your mouth better. Our initial product is a beautifully simple electric toothbrush and toothpaste that was featured by Time Magazine as one of the 25 Best Inventions of 2016. With refill brush heads and toothpaste arriving on a 3-monthly schedule, we are now growing our physical and digital product and service line with that same standard of design to help with the whole of our member’s oral care routines. We pride ourselves on great design and our brand values of simplicity, honesty and accessibility are applied throughout our community.
quip is committed to promoting equality, inclusion, and diversity beyond your brushing routine. We believe our company is better equipped to care for every mouth when we listen to fresh perspectives from every voice, and in doing so, we build an equal-opportunity team of the brightest minds (and mouths)—regardless of race, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, identity, or any other trait that makes you you. By celebrating and supporting our differences, we will thrive in our mission to improve oral health for all.