At quip, we design and deliver delightful products and services that keep your mouth healthy. Over the past 3 years, we have grown a large community of over 1 million active consumer members (and tens of thousands of dental professionals) via our toothbrush and toothpaste subscription service and our direct to consumer channels. On July 9th, we launched quipcare, a new dental services vertical. Check out our website and some recent press articles to learn more about how we’re changing the way America’s best dentists connect with patients and improve care outcomes for the long term.
We are looking for an experienced business operation professional to fill the role of quipcare Operations Manager. The right candidate will be excited by the scope of our patient network and eager to drive operations within the quipcare business unit to maximize impact on member’s oral health. As a seasoned operations manager, you are well-equipped to optimize and scale business processes to drive growth. First and foremost, you are focused on moving projects forward by ensuring the very best cross-functional and internal teamwork. This role reports to the Director of Network and Plan, works heavily with teams across the org.
- Engineer the end to end provider selection and onboarding process
- Compile and maintain the source of truth for policies and procedures pertaining to quipcare members and providers
- Own provider and member “guidebooks”: Collaborate with brand, creative, marketing, content operations, and digital product to produce member and provider facing material and processes that consistently align with and reinforce guidebook content
- Manage the development, tracking, and achievement of team OKRs
- Design, implement and scale operations for new quipcare products and services
- Experience successfully leading and contributing to cross-functional projects, and in doing so building highly effective intra-team capacities
- Thoughtful, curious, and action-oriented: excited to bring projects to life and learn from experience, and also to collaborate with teammates and company executives to shape the ever-evolving strategy and vision for quipcare
- 3+ years business operations management experience, preferably experienced in healthcare operations solid understanding of provider, patient and regulators’ considerations
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, able to simplify and clearly explain complex processes
- Demonstrated interest in and success as a people-manager and team leader, with a second-nature understanding that team culture is at the heart of operational excellence and successful track record of goal setting, tracking, and achievement at individual and team level (Ideally using the ORK/CFR framework)
- Data-driven: Experience creating live analytics dashboards, analyzing operations data to drive goal-setting and steering
- Experience with data analytics, especially of healthcare and/or geo-data, building live dashboards, and/or working with large datasets using SQL and python highly preferred
- You'll be working in a high energy, fast-paced environment helping us make oral care simple and effective!
- An office located in the heart of DUMBO with breathtaking views of Manhattan Bridge
- Fully covered health insurance (with an option to opt into a premium internal dental program)
- Commuter benefits for parking & transit
- Offer competitive paid parental leave policy for qualifying employees
- Flexible work from home options
- Open vacation policy
- Dog-friendly office space
- 401k Contribution
- Extended Education Assistance
- Employee Referral Program
- Competitive compensation package with stock options at a high-growth startup
- Fully stocked kitchen with snacks (make sure to use your quip after snacking!)
- Your very own quip with an unlimited subscription plan
- The opportunity to help us make oral care more simple, effective and accessible!
Most of us aren’t brushing our teeth correctly, either because we don’t know how to do it right, or because we just don’t feel like it. At quip, we design delightful products and experiences to help you care for your mouth better. Our initial product is a beautifully simple electric toothbrush and toothpaste that was featured by Time Magazine as one of the 25 Best Inventions of 2016. With refill brush heads and toothpaste arriving on a 3-monthly schedule, we are now growing our physical and digital product and service line with that same standard of design to help with the whole of our member’s oral care routines. We pride ourselves on great design and our brand values of simplicity, honesty and accessibility are applied throughout our community. We are excited to apply these principles to the acceleration of our digital patient-professional advice and services platform.
quip is committed to promoting equality, inclusion, and diversity beyond your brushing routine. We believe our company is better equipped to care for every mouth when we listen to fresh perspectives from every voice, and in doing so, we build an equal-opportunity team of the brightest minds (and mouths)—regardless of race, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, identity, or any other trait that makes you you. By celebrating and supporting our differences, we will thrive in our mission to improve oral health for all