At quip, we design and delivery deliver delightful products and services that help keep your mouth healthy. We are always looking for superstars of their field of work or study to join our team.
We are a fast-growing startup and are seeking an experienced Demand Planner to lead our planning and S&OP process. The ideal candidate will be able to manage uncertainty and establish a processed based approach to the S&OP process. You will report directly to the VP of Operations and work cross-functionally with key department stakeholders
- Develop a data-driven multi-channel analysis of demand forecasts at multiple levels of aggregation for 12-18 month time horizon for areas of responsibility.
- React to surges in demand by working proactively with the supply planning team
- Ensure items are ordered in cadence with consumption rates and forecasts while optimizing logistics/shipments schedules to lower shipment/delivery costs of goods.
- Communicate and act as a liaison between product development and product supply chain partners such as manufacturers and logistics partners during product launches.
- Manage and report inventory at all locations to key stakeholders including, Finance and Operations.
- Understand how we can account for demand forecast variability through inventory strategy
- Track and reconcile PO deliveries with suppliers in partnership with warehouse and supply chain team
- Bachelor degree in Supply Chain, Finance or Engineering preferred
- APICS certified strongly preferred
- 3+ years experience in demand planning & forecasting, supply chain management, logistics required
- Experience with QuickBooks or similar financial systems, ERP systems and e-commerce platforms is strongly preferred
- Exceptional Excel skills required
- A meticulous individual who is comfortable with tedious data management
- Effective prioritization skills
- Ability to clearly articulate and present ideas both in written and oral presentations
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment and managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Possess strong quantitative and problem-solving skills, innovative thinking and vision
- Must be available to work full time in our DUMBO office
- Experience with Anaplan is a bonus
- You'll be working in a high energy, fast-paced environment helping us make oral care simple and effective!
- An office located in the heart of DUMBO with breathtaking views of Manhattan Bridge
- Fully covered health insurance (with an option to opt into a premium internal dental program)
- Commuter benefits for parking & transit
- Offer competitive paid parental leave policy for qualifying employees
- Flexible work from home options
- Open vacation policy
- Dog-friendly office space
- 401k Contribution
- Extended Education Assistance
- Competitive compensation package with stock options at a high-growth startup
- Fully stocked kitchen with snacks (make sure to use your quip after snacking!)
- Your very own quip with an unlimited subscription plan
Most of us aren't brushing our teeth correctly, either because we don't know how to do it right, or because we just don't feel like it. At quip, we design delightful products and experiences to help you care for your mouth better. Our initial product is a beautifully simple electric toothbrush and toothpaste that was featured by Time Magazine as one of the 25 Best Inventions of 2016. With refill brush heads and toothpaste arriving on a 3-monthly schedule. We pride ourselves on great design and our brand values of simplicity, honesty, and accessibility, which are applied throughout our community.
quip is committed to promoting equality, inclusion, and diversity beyond your brushing routine. We believe our company is better equipped to care for every mouth when we listen to fresh perspectives from every voice, and in doing so, we build an equal-opportunity team of the brightest minds (and mouths)—regardless of race, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, identity, or any other trait that makes you you. By celebrating and supporting our differences, we will thrive in our mission to improve oral health for all.