At quip, we design and deliver delightful products and services that help keep your mouth healthy. Over the past 3 years, we have sold over 1 million toothbrushes and toothpaste through our direct to consumer and retail channels. We are always looking for superstars in their field of work or study to join our team.
quip is looking for a Product Manager: Performance & Analytics that is dedicated to the delivery of insights within the product team. This PM will be responsible for the delivery of analytic insight around product strategy, outcomes, and velocity. These projects will include cross-functional work across quip’s Technology team with a special focus on web-based performance.
- Effectively embed into multiple Product teams
- Drive opportunity sizing and impact reviews on product releases
- Develop and execute a scalable analytics regime for Product at Quip
- Develop and manage a backlog of performance-based product experiments for quip’s DTC web stack
- Liaise with Marketing, Creative, and Content teams to anticipate key business milestones, scope supporting site updates, and plan work into technical sprints
- Track project progress using Agile techniques with project management software and tools
- Work with Sr. PMs to manage the product roadmap of quip’s DTC web stack
- Work with Digital Product Designers to research, propose, and validate new features and feature improvements for getquip.com
- Have 2+ years of consulting experience or 2+ years of analytics experience
- Are proficient in SQL
- Are proficient in BI tools i.e. Looker
- Experience working in an Agile environment and with JIRA and Confluence.
- Are able to ask the right questions to accurately analyze situations.
- Can acquire data from multiple and diverse sources when solving problems.
- Experience uncovering the root causes of difficult problems.
- Have a working knowledge of Python [is a plus]
- You'll be working in a high energy, fast-paced environment helping us make oral care simple and effective!
- An office located in the heart of DUMBO with breathtaking views of Manhattan Bridge
- Wifi-enabled rooftop
- Fully covered health insurance (with an option to opt into a premium internal dental program)
- Commuter benefits for parking & transit
- Offer competitive paid parental leave policy for qualifying employees
- Flexible work from home options
- Open vacation policy
- Dog-friendly office space
- 401k Contribution
- Competitive compensation package with stock options at a high-growth startup
- Fully stocked kitchen with snacks (make sure to use your quip after snacking!)
- Your very own quip with an unlimited subscription plan
- The opportunity to help us make oral care more simple, effective and accessible!
Most of us aren’t brushing our teeth correctly, either because we don’t know how to do it right, or because we just don’t feel like it. At quip, we design delightful products and experiences to help you care for your mouth better. Our initial product is a beautifully simple electric toothbrush and toothpaste that was featured by Time Magazine as one of the 25 Best Inventions of 2016. With refill brush heads and toothpaste arriving on a 3-monthly schedule. We pride ourselves on great design and our brand values of simplicity, honesty, and accessibility, which are applied throughout our community.
quip is committed to promoting equality, inclusion, and diversity beyond your brushing routine. We believe our company is better equipped to care for every mouth when we listen to fresh perspectives from every voice, and in doing so, we build an equal-opportunity team of the brightest minds (and mouths)—regardless of race, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, identity, or any other trait that makes you you. By celebrating and supporting our differences, we will thrive in our mission to improve oral health for all.