At quip, we design and deliver delightful products and services that help keep your mouth healthy. We are always looking for superstars in their field of work or study to join our team.
As a Dental Team Intern, you will help support our internal dental team as well as assist in other meaningful projects with cross-functional teams. We're looking for a candidate who is either a dental professional student or already a DMD, DDS, RDH, etc.
You should be local in the NYC area and able to work with us in-office on a daily basis in Dumbo, Brooklyn.
- Provide cross-functional teams with dental and hygiene insight as business cases evolve
- Support dental professional communications
- Create and review dental content and education
- Provide insight into the dental community and affiliate programs
- Assist in growth and expansion of the integration with dental practices and providers
- Leverage dental/hygiene network through associations and societies
- Work on HIPAA compliance and group dental plan
- Help to clinically vet external opportunities that quip is interested in engaging
- Evaluate strategic partnership opportunities with insurers, DSO’s, distributors, products/services
- Attend and support dental trade show activations
(Potential projects you’ll own)
- Develop quip’s social media and content creation strategy for dental professionals
- Creation of a white paper to be distributed to quip’s tens of thousands of dental professionals
- Expanding our student ambassador program to empower dental/hygiene students nationwide
- Market research into the dental industry landscape to create a thought leadership resource
- A desire to make a direct and tangible impact on a rapidly growing company
- Ability to learn and move quickly
- Must be available to work full time in our DUMBO office
- A mind towards disruptive and innovative ideas within the dental sector
This is a fulltime, summer internship. The internship runs from the beginning of June 2019- August 2019. This is a paid internship. No housing is provided.
- An office located in the heart of DUMBO with breathtaking views of Manhattan and Brooklyn Bridge
- Paid Internship with flexible work hours
- Fully stocked kitchen with snacks (make sure to use your quip after snacking!)
- The opportunity to help us make oral care more simple, effective and accessible!
Most of us aren’t brushing our teeth correctly, either because we don’t know how to do it right, or because we just don’t feel like it. At quip, we design delightful products and experiences to help you care for your mouth better. Our initial product is a beautifully simple electric toothbrush and toothpaste that was featured by Time Magazine as one of the 25 Best Inventions of 2016. With refill brush heads and toothpaste arriving on a 3-monthly schedule. We pride ourselves on great design and our brand values of simplicity, honesty, and accessibility, which are applied throughout our community.