Quidd is the world's largest social marketplace for digital goods.
Through its apps, Gen Z and Millennials collect, buy, sell, and display limited-edition digital stickers, cards, and 3D toys featuring IP from the world’s best media brands, including Disney, Marvel, HBO, Hasbro, Fox, and others. Collecting, owning, and using rare stuff, like sneakers, streetwear, or trading cards, is a universal human behavior. Quidd's mission is to bring this experience online -- in digital format -- for billions of people.
The company raised its Series A from Sequoia in the fall of 2017 and is based in NYC.
As a Marketplace Ops Manager, you are critical to Quidd’s success and will have the ability to directly impact what the Quidd marketplace experience is for buyers and sellers. Here are some examples of what you may work on:
- Conversion funnel analysis and optimization.
- Develop strategies to test and implement in the Quidd marketplace.
- Works cross-functionally with the Data Team at Quidd to develop customer activation points.
- Lead data-driven analysis and formulate execution plans to help drive company KPIs and & OKRs.
- Work cross-functionally with product/engineering to assist development of internal CMS system used to operate the marketplace.
- Build processes and product features requirements focusing on creating long term value for rare, digital goods.
- Interfacing with the “Seller Community” on Quidd and engage with Power Sellers.
- Developing and implement both tools and strategies for sellers as well as fraud management initiatives.
This role reports to our VP, Partnerships & Operations and is based in our NYC HQ.
- You are a people person and naturally operate cross-functionally to achieve better outcomes.
- You have experience working with ecommerce platforms.
- You are adaptable and resilient, pivoting doesn’t scare you.
- You have excellent communication, organization, and problem-solving skills.
- You are detail oriented with outstanding aptitude for self-growth.
- You have passion for understanding our users.
- You have 4+ years marketplace experience.
Nice to have:
- Some experience mitigating online fraud risks
- Have an understanding of compliance issues related to KYC, DMCA, COPPA, GDPR/privacy and intellectual property
- An understanding of mobile goods monetization either through streaming, gaming or other platforms
- An understanding of the collectibles market and motivations for collecting