Quidd is the world's largest social marketplace for digital goods.
Through its apps, Gen Z and Millennials collect, buy, sell, and display limited-edition digital stickers, cards, and 3D toys featuring IP from the world’s best media brands, including Disney, Marvel, HBO, Hasbro, Fox, and others.
Collecting, owning, and using rare stuff, like sneakers, streetwear, or trading cards, is a universal human behavior. Quidd's mission is to bring this experience online -- in digital format -- for billions of people.
The company raised its Series A from Sequoia in the fall of 2017 and is based in NYC.
As a Product Manager, Marketplace, here are some examples of what you may work on:
- Develop new features going from inception to delivery to analysis to optimization.
- Foster product ideas, including running testing programs, studying consumer behavior, and analyzing competition.
- Work with the Director of Product to define feature scope, requirements, functional specifications, and user stories, using wireframes, storyboards, and visual comps to tell the story.
- Work with the Data team to ensure that all features contribute to product KPI and provide necessary signaling opportunities for all stakeholders.
- Define and execute against project management goals.
- Present concepts, plans, and analysis to senior management and other teams.
3+ years product management experience. Experience building ecommerce platforms strongly preferred.
Experience defining, delivering, and measuring success of ecommerce experiences, including transaction management, primary market merchandising, and suggested pricing.
Up to speed and passionate about modern mobile ecommerce philosophies and trends.
A very analytical and creative mind.
Very strong leadership skills.
Shipped at least one large-scale mobile app with a team of designers and developers.
Know when and how to use data-driven development efforts.
Excellent communication, organization, and problem solving skills.
Detail oriented with outstanding aptitude for self-growth.
Passion for product!
Able to adapt and modify work based on user testing and feedback.
Strong proficiency in product management software, services, and tools (MS Office, JIRA).
Nice to have:
Programming and/or design experience for web or mobile.