Quidd is the world's largest social marketplace for digital goods.
Through its apps, Gen Z and Millennials collect, buy, sell, and display limited-edition digital stickers, cards, and 3D toys featuring IP from the world’s best media brands, including Disney, Marvel, HBO, Hasbro, Fox, and others. Collecting, owning, and using rare stuff, like sneakers, streetwear, or trading cards, is a universal human behavior. Quidd's mission is to bring this experience online -- in digital format -- for billions of people.
The company raised its Series A from Sequoia in the fall of 2017 and is based in NYC.
If you are the right person for the job:
- You think holistically about design: from branding to interface to copy you are always thinking about how everything fits together.
- You’re an expert at creating wireframes and high fidelity prototypes. You can almost use Sketch and prototyping tools in your sleep.
- You’re comfortable working closely with Product leadership to help not just implement but ideate and iterate quickly on potential features.
- You thrive in a fast-paced creative environment.
- You’re not afraid to show your designs to senior executives or the company as a whole and you welcome healthy critique.
- You’re detail-oriented. You’ll include the word applesauce in your cover letter because you actually read this far.
- You love getting to know users and running usability tests.
- You have experience with both generative and evaluative testing methodologies.
- You can rapidly iterate, prototype, test and repeat.
You also have:
- 2+ years mobile design experience.
- 3+ years general design experience.
- Contributed significantly to design of mobile applications in the App Store and Play Store.
- A strong grasp of iOS and Android design best practices and constraints.
- Understanding of best practices for designing across mobile, tablet and web.
- A strong design portfolio.
- Excellent communication, organization, and problem solving skills.
- A degree in design, entertainment technology, similar area or equivalent experience.
Nice to have:
- Experience conducting user testing and using results to positively influence the direction of products.
- Programming experience for mobile.
- Skills in related areas such as illustration, photography, video, and motion graphics.