Who we are
Founded in 2015, Quidd is the leading platform for buying, trading, and using premium,
rare digital goods.
The company’s flagship product, the Quidd app, contains the largest catalog of rare and
limited-edition digital stickers, GIFs, cards, and toys on the planet. Digital goods are big
business, which is why the company has built an ecosystem that includes the hottest
names in entertainment, including Marvel, Game Of Thrones, Rick And Morty, and
We are looking for a senior-level Backend Engineer to join our team and help us design and buildout a performant and scalable backend system.
- Design performant, robust APIs to support mobile and desktop clients
- Manage and optimize scalable distributed systems on the cloud
- Work with and optimize RDBMS-based heterogeneous storage systems.
- Produce solid quality code, raising the bar for the whole team on quality and speed
- 6+ years software development experience
- Skilled software engineer with experience in multiple compiled languages (Java, Golang, C++)
- Excellent foundation in computer science, algorithms, and software design
- Familiarity with PostgreSQL, Elasticsearch and Redis
- Comfortable working in a source controlled environment with a team of developers across multiple branches
- Excellent spoken and written English communication skills
- Computer science degree or equivalent experience
Nice to have
- Git or other code repository available for review
- Experience designing RESTful APIs, specifically for mobile apps
- Experience working on distributed systems, data science projects, or building data pipelines