Who we are:
Quidd is building a community for one–of-a-kind expression.
Our mission is to make creators and their creations truly unique. To achieve this, Quidd turns objects of self-expression, like stickers, GIFs, and 3D objects, into limited-edition, rare, and collectible objects, a lot like fashion items in real life.
Quidd has already amassed the world’s largest catalogue of rare digital goods on the planet, featuring the best names in Gen Z and Millennial pop culture, including Marvel, Gravity Falls, Steven Universe, Adventure Time, Rick And Morty, Hello Kitty, My Little Pony, Trolls, Jurassic Park, Frozen, and more. Companies like Disney, Hasbro, and HBO are reaching younger audiences and building new businesses through the Quidd platform.
We are looking for a Senior-Level iOS Engineer to join our team based in NYC. This role will help lead, support, and build the team behind the app.
- Lead our team of engineers to design, build and maintain the Quidd app
- Collaborate closely with our product and design teams to launch highly visible product features
- Produce solid quality code, raising the bar for the whole team on quality and speed
- Hire, onboard, and provide performance feedback for team members
- 4+ years iOS development experience, at least two years in Swift
- Shipped and supported a production mobile application in the App Store
- Excellent iOS framework knowledge as well as experience integrating with RESTful API backends
- Comfortable working in a source controlled environment with a team of developers across multiple branches.
- Excellent communication, organization, and problem solving skills.
- Computer science degree or equivalent experience.
Nice to have
- Github or other code repository available for review.
- Functional reactive programming (ReactiveSwift, RxSwift, etc.)
- Experience with Realm, CircleCI, Jira, agile methodologies
- Objective-C experience
Who you are
You are our ideal candidate if you..
- Love the idea of being a leader and teaching others while still getting the support and guidance from more knowledgeable team members
- Have a passion for collecting or a love for cartoons, comics, games, or movies
- Are able to accomplish complex engineering task independently
- You dream of being a part of a team that will allow you to build a product with the backend, product, and design support already in place so you can focus on doing what you do best!