Who we are
Founded in 2015, Quidd is the leading platform for buying, trading, and using premium,
rare digital goods.
The company’s flagship product, the Quidd app, contains the largest catalog of rare and
limited-edition digital stickers, GIFs, cards, and toys on the planet. Digital goods are big
business, which is why the company has built an ecosystem that includes the hottest
names in entertainment, including Marvel, Game Of Thrones, Rick And Morty, and
We are looking for a senior-level iOS Developer to join our team and help us craft, develop, and
maintain a world-class consumer app experience for iOS.
- Lead our team of engineers to design, build and maintain the Quidd app
- Collaborate closely with our product and design teams to launch highly visible product features
- Produce solid quality code, raising the bar for the whole team on quality and speed
- Hire, onboard, and provide performance feedback for team members
- 4+ years iOS development experience, at least two years in Swift
- Shipped and supported a production mobile application in the App Store
- Excellent iOS framework knowledge as well as experience integrating with RESTful API backends
- Comfortable working in a source controlled environment with a team of developers across multiple branches.
- Excellent communication, organization, and problem solving skills.
- Computer science degree or equivalent experience.
Nice to have
- Git or other code repository available for review.
- Reactive programming (ReactiveSwift, RxSwift, etc.)