Who we are
Founded in 2015, Quidd is the leading platform for buying, trading, and using premium,
rare digital goods.
The company’s flagship product, the Quidd app, contains the largest catalog of rare and
limited-edition digital stickers, GIFs, cards, and toys on the planet. Digital goods are big
business, which is why the company has built an ecosystem that includes the hottest
names in entertainment, including Marvel, Game Of Thrones, Rick And Morty, and
*We recently closed our Series A funding round led by Sequoia Capital.
We are looking for a Vice President, Product to join our company, recruit and inspire the product organization, and lead product strategy, product management, design, analytics, and growth functions.
As a Vice President, Product, here are some examples of what you will own and work on:
- Structure, recruit, manage, and inspire a talented team of product managers, designers, and analysts.
- Balance the three worlds of product – iterative and analytical funnel tuning, new feature development, and next-generation invention – determining when and how to pull these levers based business objectives.
- Define consumer product vision and lead cross-functional teams to deliver a new consumer app experience, leveraging existing and new insights to build something radically different.
- Build up the practice of product management, including customer research, target audience, value proposition, product positioning, and go-to-market competencies.
- Oversee a design team that delivers innovative, elegant, and purposeful user experiences.
- Collaborate with the engineering on resource allocation, sprint planning, and complex problem solving.
- Always be testing, learning, and evolving ideas core to the company’s founding principles.
- Implement development workflow processes with engineering from ideation to deliver to analysis.
- Present product vision and roadmap to the Board and partners.
- Assist in translating your consumer app experience to burgeoning Platform/API strategy.
- 7+ years product management experience, ideally some of that at a tech startup.
- Shipped several large-scale mobile apps with a team of designers and developers.
- Enjoys building, growing, and leading teams.
- Capable UX skills.
- Super happy digging into data, both quantitative and qualitative.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
Nice to have:
- A designer’s eye.
- Technical experience.