Who we are
Founded in 2015, Quidd is the leading platform for buying, trading, and using premium,
rare digital goods.
The company’s flagship product, the Quidd app, contains the largest catalog of rare and
limited-edition digital stickers, GIFs, cards, and toys on the planet. Digital goods are big
business, which is why the company has built an ecosystem that includes the hottest
names in entertainment, including Marvel, Game Of Thrones, Rick And Morty, and
*We recently closed our Series A funding round led by Sequoia Capital.
We are looking for a mid-level Merchandising Optimization Manager to join our team to structure, run, and analyze high-traffic content discovery experiences in order to systematically improve key metrics.
As a Merchandising Optimization Manager, here are some examples of what you may do:
- Analyze transaction data to inform changes in content pricing and positioning.
- Track movement of KPI during operational test periods.
- Determine opportunities for growing key metrics based on historical performance analysis.
- Execute daily changes to the 28-day new user experience roadmap based on trends/opportunities you’ve determined.
- Present detailed daily reports to the Publishing team around KPI performance and general platform health.
- Work with the Merchandising team to construct and deliver custom data queries that team needs to optimize their daily tasks.
- Gather and present content usage data to the Content Production team on a weekly basis to help inform content production.
- Work with the Lead Producer to create foundational strategies around how the Merchandising team will use new tools and features.
- 4+ years of predictive analytics or statistics experience.
- Very open and creative mind.
- Very strong leadership skills.
- Able to both identify areas for improvement and present these findings to stakeholders.
- Passionate about pop-culture, film, TV, video games, and other pop media.
- Team player that can easily work with a cross-disciplinary team to achieve aggressive project goals.
- Experience with SQL.
- Excellent communication, organization, and problem solving skills.
- Detail oriented with outstanding aptitude for self-growth.
- Able to adapt and modify work based on business needs and asset availability.
- Strong proficiency in project management software, services, and tools (MS Office, JIRA, Trello).
- Bachelor’s Degree.
Nice to have:
- Experience in the games or e-commerce space.
- Passion for & understanding of meme culture.