Who we are
Founded in 2015, Quidd is the leading platform for buying, trading, and using premium,
rare digital goods.
The company’s flagship product, the Quidd app, contains the largest catalog of rare and
limited-edition digital stickers, GIFs, cards, and toys on the planet. Digital goods are big
business, which is why the company has built an ecosystem that includes the hottest
names in entertainment, including Marvel, Game Of Thrones, Rick And Morty, and
*We recently closed our Series A funding round led by Sequoia Capital.
We are looking for an entry to mid-level Merchandising Coordinator to join our team and manage the positioning and sale of digital goods on our platform.
As a Merchandising Coordinator, here are some examples of what you may do:
- Manage the sale of digital goods through blind-purchase micro-transactions.
- Execute user engagement events across multiple brands and properties.
- Work with the Merchandising team and external partners to ensure all content releases meet their business needs and performance expectations.
- Work with the Lead Producer to develop more efficient publishing workflows.
- Work with the Design and Content Production teams to make sure all content released matches our internal guidelines and have been approved by any applicable licensors.
- Create content delivery projections based on asset availability, licensing rights, and expected release cadence.
- 0-2 years of project management or content management experience.
- Very open and creative mind.
- Very strong leadership skills.
- Able to quickly execute daily tasks.
- Passionate about pop-culture, film, TV, video games, and other pop media.
- Team player that can easily work with a cross-disciplinary team to achieve aggressive project goals.
- Excellent communication, organization, and problem solving skills.
- Detail oriented with outstanding aptitude for self-growth.
- Able to adapt and modify work based on business needs and asset availability.
- Strong proficiency in project management software, services, and tools (MS Office, JIRA, Trello).
- Bachelor’s Degree.
Nice to have:
- Experience working with licensed products.
- Passion for & understanding of meme culture.
- Able to not only optimize project management workflows, but also onboard team members to these workflows.