Quidd is pioneering what it means to buy, collect and trade digital media online. As a Senior Product Manager at Quidd you’ll be helping to completely reimagine the intersection of digital commerce and media. You won’t just be building to a spec, you be working with the team to define the entire experience.
If you are the right person for the job:
- The biggest factor in your decision-making process is maximizing customer delight.
- You know when to balance between what is optimal and what is possible. Making smart tradeoffs is your superpower.
- You thrive in a fast-paced creative environment.
- You give credit more often than you take it. You strongly believe that the best idea wins, not just your idea.
- You believe software is a team sport. Developers you’ve worked with in the past would work with you again.
- The idea of convincing stakeholders to work together to do the right thing doesn’t scare you, it excites you.
- You often constantly find yourself thinking about the way something should “really work””
- You use data to drive your decision making but in the absence of data you have great instincts about the right next move to make
You also have:
- 3+ years product management experience with a proven track record of getting things done.
- Experience in mobile, gaming or media is highly desired.
- A strong understanding of best practices for designing across mobile, tablet and web.
- Excellent communication, organization, and problem solving skills.
- Experience conducting user testing and using results to positively influence the direction of products.
Nice to have:
- Programming experience for mobile.
- Skills in related areas such as illustration, photography, video, and motion graphics.