Quidd is pioneering what it means to buy, collect and trade digital media online. As Senior Product Designer you’ll have a huge influence on how people express themselves by helping completely reimagine the intersection of digital commerce and media. You will be an essential part of the team redesigning the application with significant influence over all aspects of the Quidd app, keyboard and website.
If you are the right person for the job:
- You think holistically about design: from branding to interface to copy you are always thinking about how everything fits together.
- You’re an expert at creating wireframes and high fidelity prototypes. You can almost use Sketch (or InVision or Framer or the Adobe suite) in your sleep.
- You’re comfortable working closely with Product leadership to help not just implement but ideate and iterate quickly on potential features.
- You’re the kind of person that reads Paul Rand logo presentations for the love of it.
- You thrive in a fast-paced creative environment.
- You believe design and software is a team sport. You’re a born collaborator.
- You’re not afraid to show your designs to senior executives or the company as a whole and you welcome healthy critique.
- You’re detail-oriented. You’ll include the word applesauce in your cover letter because you actually read this far.
You also have:
- 3+ years mobile design experience.
- 5+ years general design experience.
- Contributed significantly to design of mobile applications in the App Store and Play Store.
- A strong grasp of iOS and Android design best practices and constraints.
- Understanding of best practices for designing across mobile, tablet and web.
- A strong design portfolio.
- Excellent communication, organization, and problem solving skills.
- A degree in design, entertainment technology, similar area or equivalent experience.
Nice to have:
- Experience conducting user testing and using results to positively influence the direction of products.
- Programming experience for mobile.
- Skills in related areas such as illustration, photography, video, and motion graphics.