We are looking for an entry-level Strategic Partnerships Coordinator to join our team and help manage and run high-scale business programs with some of the company’s most trusted partners.
As Strategic Partnerships Coordinator, here are some examples of what you may work on:
- Assist in shaping overall partnership launch and implementation strategy.
- Assist in developing and implementing marketing and PR strategies across multiple internal and external teams.
- Communicate regularly with the largest media companies in the world and strengthen our relationship with current and new partners.
- Provide training of analytics tools to current and new partners of Quidd.
- Provide new and existing publishers, developers, and distribution partners with post-launch support, data, and insights to grow existing business relationships.
- Develop and scale best practices for multiple members of the ecosystem.
- Participate with a cross-functional team of designers, engineers, analysts, and producers to help scale away repetitive tasks with more automation.
- Present concepts, plans, and analysis to senior management.
- 2+ years in B2B marketing, client management, or sales in media, entertainment, technology, or e-commerce industries.
- 2+ years in the technology industry, preferably with startup experience.
- Deft ability to balance one-to-one relationships while larger-scale, demand generation activities.
- Ability to quickly take over and manage processes, while not being afraid of accountability for performance.
- Want to be in communication with the largest media companies in the world (CBS, Fox, Sony, Dr. Seuss, Marvel, HBO, Funko, and more!)
- Excellent communication, organization, and problem-solving skills.
- Detail oriented with outstanding aptitude for self-growth.
- Passion for partnerships!
- Bachelor’s Degree.
Nice to have:
- A finger on the pulse of media, entertainment, technology, and gaming