We are looking for an entry to mid-level Merchandising Coordinator to join our team and manage the positioning and sale of digital goods on our platform.
As a Merchandising Coordinator, here are some examples of what you may do:
- Manage the sale of digital goods through blind-purchase micro-transactions.
- Execute user engagement events across multiple brands and properties.
- Work with the Merchandising team and external partners to ensure all content releases meet their business needs and performance expectations.
- Work with the Lead Producer to develop more efficient publishing workflows.
- Work with the Design and Content Production teams to make sure all content released matches our internal guidelines and have been approved by any applicable licensors.
- Create content delivery projections based on asset availability, licensing rights, and expected release cadence.
- 0-2 years of project management or content management experience.
- Very open and creative mind.
- Very strong leadership skills.
- Able to quickly execute daily tasks.
- Passionate about pop-culture, film, TV, video games, and other pop media.
- Team player that can easily work with a cross-disciplinary team to achieve aggressive project goals.
- Excellent communication, organization, and problem solving skills.
- Detail oriented with outstanding aptitude for self-growth.
- Able to adapt and modify work based on business needs and asset availability.
- Strong proficiency in project management software, services, and tools (MS Office, JIRA, Trello).
- Bachelor’s Degree.
Nice to have:
- Experience working with licensed products.
- Passion for & understanding of meme culture.
- Able to not only optimize project management workflows, but also onboard team members to these workflows.