We are looking for an entry-level Social Media Manager to join our team and lead strategy, planning, execution, and on-going optimization of Quidd’s social media channels.
As a Social Media Manager, here are some examples of what you may work on:
- Develop strategies and plans to engage the Quidd community outside the app.
- Embody the brand’s unique voice and tone in every interaction.
- Track performance data and devise new experiments to optimize and improve future execution.
- Explore and experiment with new social media outlets and communities.
- Devise the company’s blog strategy and act as editor working with multiple groups across the company to bring the company’s message to market.
- 2+ years of experience in social media, communications or marketing industries
- Excellent communication skills - especially written
- Prior experience leading mobile app or tech startup social programs
- Deep knowledge of social media platforms
- Familiar with social media best practices and industry standards
- Experience using analytics and data to support growth
- Experience working cross-functionally with all levels and departments
Nice to have:
- A background in technology, gaming and/or mobile apps
- Graphic design, video editing skills