We are looking for a mid-level Director of Talent to join our team and design, implement, and lead the company’s core values, employment branding, talent acquisition, pipeline design, and employee on-boarding.
As a Director of Talent, here are some examples of what you may do:
- Partner with the CEO to craft the company’s core values, including which behaviors and skills are emphasized, lived, and rewarded.
- Shape company employment branding.
- Rollout employment branding through outreach and referrals, online presence, and real-life events.
- Work with hiring managers across Engineering, Product, Design, and Operations functions on customized and actionable hiring plans and processes.
- Source world-class candidates through multiple channels.
- Design and run the candidate pipeline with an eye towards quality and conversion, and towards opportunities to share company culture and values.
- Lead the overall candidate experience, including employee on-boarding to maximize post-hire job performance.
- Measure, analyze, and optimize all aspects of talent acquisition, on-boarding, and post-hire employee performance for continual improvement.
- 5+ years of talent acquisition and/or HR experience.
- Very open and creative mind.
- Analytical in approach.
- Able to both identify areas for improvement and present these findings to stakeholders.
- Passionate about pop-culture, film, TV, video games, and other popular media.
- Team player that can easily work with a cross-disciplinary team to achieve aggressive project goals.
- Detail oriented with outstanding aptitude for self-growth.
- Able to adapt and modify work based on business needs and asset availability.
- Aptitude to move into a larger, more senior HR/talent position as the company grows.
- Expertise in recruiting sites and applicant tracking systems.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
Nice to have:
- Experience in the mobile app, games, and/or e-commerce space.