We are looking for a mid-level Merchandising Optimization Manager to join our team to structure, run, and analyze high-traffic content discovery experiences in order to systematically improve key metrics.
As a Merchandising Optimization Manager, here are some examples of what you may do:
- Analyze transaction data to inform changes in content pricing and positioning.
- Track movement of KPI during operational test periods.
- Determine opportunities for growing key metrics based on historical performance analysis.
- Execute daily changes to the 28-day new user experience roadmap based on trends/opportunities you’ve determined.
- Present detailed daily reports to the Publishing team around KPI performance and general platform health.
- Work with the Merchandising team to construct and deliver custom data queries that team needs to optimize their daily tasks.
- Gather and present content usage data to the Content Production team on a weekly basis to help inform content production.
- Work with the Lead Producer to create foundational strategies around how the Merchandising team will use new tools and features.
- 4+ years of predictive analytics or statistics experience.
- Very open and creative mind.
- Very strong leadership skills.
- Able to both identify areas for improvement and present these findings to stakeholders.
- Passionate about pop-culture, film, TV, video games, and other pop media.
- Team player that can easily work with a cross-disciplinary team to achieve aggressive project goals.
- Experience with SQL.
- Excellent communication, organization, and problem solving skills.
- Detail oriented with outstanding aptitude for self-growth.
- Able to adapt and modify work based on business needs and asset availability.
- Strong proficiency in project management software, services, and tools (MS Office, JIRA, Trello).
- Bachelor’s Degree.
Nice to have:
- Experience in the games or e-commerce space.
- Passion for & understanding of meme culture.