We are looking for a senior-level QA Engineer to join our team and develop and execute exploratory and automated tests on our large server environment.
As a QA Engineer, here are some examples of what you may work on:
- Write test scripts with a variety of tools for multiple client types: REST, iOS, Android, web, etc.
- Create automated load and integration tests to simulate thousands of users in a cloud environment.
- Create performance test suites capable of comparing feature-by-feature performance between versions.
- Review system requirements, specifications and technical design documents during the initial phases of projects.
- Create detailed and comprehensive test plans and test cases.
- Provide clear and concise reports on test execution and coverage.
- Work closely with development team on project planning, estimates and priorities.
- Create and maintain automated testing tools and scripts.
- Help developers identify the source of bugs.
- Track key performance metrics between releases.
- Keep up to date with the latest in QA tools and research.
- Work in cross-functional teams to meet specific goals.
- Workshop new features and solutions.
- Strong passion for quality!
- 3+ years programming or QA tool development experience.
- 5+ years software development or QA experience.
- Perfect blend of QA expertise and programming know-how.
- Strong QA habits including test plan and test case writing, coverage maps, regression tests, reporting and analysis.
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes.
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing.
- Knowledge of various scripting languages and tools like Python, GREP, AWK, SED.
- Experience testing network systems on the cloud.
- Excellent spoken and written English communication skills.
- Excellent organization and problem solving skills.
- Passion for QA and involvement in latest tech trends.
Nice to have:
- Good MS Excel and data visualization skills.
- Front-end automated testing tools for Web and mobile.
- Strong sense of project management and agile methodologies.
- SQL experience.
- Knowledge of security testing and challenges.