We are looking for a senior-level Database Administrator to join our team and run database configuration, optimization, and management.
As a Database Administrator, here are some examples of what you may work on:
- Solve big data problems.
- Work directly with developers to optimize performance in performance-spiky environments.
- Find the right balance between SQL, NoSQL and cache data solutions.
- Plan data structure and platform migrations before they're needed to keep ahead of scalability needs.
- Work in cross-functional teams to meet specific goals.
- 5+ years SQL experience working as a DBA.
- Deep knowledge of and passion for database configuration, optimization, and management.
- Expert with AWS tools, including all DB options such as RDS and Aurora.
- Experience with NoSQL databases in combination with RDBMS.
- Experience with analytics database solutions as well as OLTP.
- Solved large-scale data problems.
- Works well with software developers to understand the trade-offs required to maintain QoS.
- Works well in a dynamic environment that requires constant changes to the data structure to accommodate new features.
- Excellent spoken and written English communication skills.
- Excellent organization and problem solving skills.
- Passion for data and involvement in latest tech trends.
- Detail oriented with outstanding aptitude for self-growth.
Nice to have:
- Programming experience.
- Strange hobbies we may never have imagined before you.