We are looking for an entry-level Partner Marketing Manager to join our team and help manage and run high-scale business programs with some of the company’s most trusted partners.
As an Partner Marketing Manager, here are some examples of what you may work on:
- Assist in shaping overall partnership strategy, prioritization, and roadmap for the company, building significant net new business opportunities that go from “0 to 1.”
- Assist in identifying, structuring, negotiating, and closing partnerships with leading edge companies in areas of media & entertainment, software development, consumer package goods, agencies and brands, and more.
- Setup, run, and participate in B2B trade marketing, including industry events, trade shows, newsletters, white papers, and more.
- Prepare pitch presentations and demo videos to win key new clientele.
- Create and run financial models for prospective new business.
- Provide new and existing publishers, developers, and distribution partners with post-launch support, data, and insights to grow existing business relationships.
- Develop and scale best practices for multiple members of the ecosystem.
- Participate with a cross-functional team of product managers, designers, engineers, analysts, and producers to help scale away repetitive tasks with more automation.
- Present concepts, plans, and analysis to senior management and to the Board.
- 2+ years in business development, B2B marketing, client management, or sales in media, entertainment, technology, or e-commerce industries.
- 2+ years in the technology industry, preferably with startup experience.
- Experience with managing deals, from conception to proposal to term sheet to definitive agreement to execution.
- Deft ability to balance one-to-one relationships while larger-scale, demand generation activities.
- Very analytical and creative mind.
- Excellent communication, organization, and problem solving skills.
- Detail oriented with outstanding aptitude for self-growth.
- Passion for partnerships!
- Bachelor’s Degree.
Nice to have:
- A finger on the pulse of media, entertainment, technology, and gaming