We are looking for a mid- to senior-level Senior Business Development Manager to join our team and analyze, develop, and initiate new, high-scale business programs in new industries and channels.
As a Senior Business Development Manager, here are some examples of what you may work on:
- Shape overall partnership strategy, prioritization, and roadmap for the company, building significant net new business opportunities that go from “0 to 1.”
- Identify, structure, negotiate, and close partnerships with leading edge companies in areas of media & entertainment, software development, consumer package goods, agencies and brands, and more.
- Participate with a cross-functional team of product managers, designers, engineers, analysts, and producers to bring your new partnership programs to life.
- Explore new growth opportunities, perform financial modeling, run proofs-of-concept, develop programs, close deals, and generally execute with killer speed.
- Establish, prioritize, track, and optimize KPIs related to distribution, content, and other partnership programs.
- Enable the next-generation of force-multipliers for the company.
- Present concepts, plans, and analysis to senior management and to the Board.
- 3+ years in business development in media, entertainment, technology, or e-commerce industries.
- 5+ years in the technology industry, preferably with startup experience.
- Experience with managing deals, from conception to proposal to term sheet to definitive agreement to execution.
- Very analytical and creative mind.
- Excellent communication, organization, and problem solving skills.
- Detail oriented with outstanding aptitude for self-growth.
- Passion for partnerships!
- Bachelor’s Degree.
Nice to have:
- Product management or sales experience