We are looking for an entry- to mid-level Office Manager to join our team and help us create and manage a new workplace experience that is fun, productive, and aligned with the company’s core values.
As an Office Manager, here are some examples of what you may work on:
- Setup, maintain, and improve offices services, including building management and specialty vendors (electrical, IT, HVAC, custodial, security, etc.).
- Create and manage a system of inventory management for office supplies and perishable items (snacks!).
- Organize and facilitate internal company-wide meetings and external team-building events, including logistics, budgeting, catering, etc.
- Manage pre-meeting logistics and host key guests when visiting the office.
- Help us find our new Manhattan office, and shape office interiors, potentially working with external architects, contractors, and designers, infusing both your personal style with our company’s values to create something new.
- Develop a new employee on-boarding system, including day-of logistics, desk setup, equipment ordering, software and services access, building access, account setup, etc.
- Rollout new employee handbook ensuring a vertical learning curve for new hires.
- Review, select, and rollout new workplace productivity tools.
- Run and analyze internal surveys on workplace satisfaction.
- Ensure a comfortable, clean, safe, and inclusive work environment.
- Create (with our brilliant designers) our first-ever company swag.
- Have a strong passion for creating culture, environments, and experiences.
- 0 to 2+ years experience in an office setting.
- Outgoing and friendly personality while maintaining company culture and professionalism.
- Great communication, organization, and problem solving skills.
- Detail oriented with outstanding aptitude for self-growth.
- Highly motivated, self-starter, and simply gets stuff done without being asked.
- A team player who delights in enabling others to be their best selves.
- Adaptability and a comfort level working in a fast-paced, dynamic, and unpredictable startup environment.
- BS degree preferred.
Nice to have:
- Grace, poise, and an unflappable niceness even during stressful situations.