We are looking for an entry-level Social Influencer Analyst to join our team and help us use data, insights, and performance-driven tactics across YouTube, Snapchat, Musical.ly, and Instagram to grow our consumer app business.
As a Social Influencer Analyst, here are some examples of what you may work on:
- Maintain your finger on the pulse of celebrity, lifestyle, and vertically-focused influencers across existing and new forms of social media.
- Identify trends, memes, and personalities before they reach critical mass.
- Perform analysis of fan-to-influencer affinity and past promotional integrations and predict future sponsorship performance.
- Identify, structure, negotiate, value, close, review, and deploy promotional programs with influencers and other partners.
- Work in cross-functional teams to design and rollout performance-tested media assets for use in post-production video creation.
- Have a strong passion for and deep knowledge of the world of social media!
- 0 to 2+ years experience in social media, influencer marketing, or user acquisition.
- Healthy appreciation for mobile games.
- Strong math skills, but stronger in trend-spotting, relationship building, and creative development.
- Good communication, organization, and problem solving skills.
- Detail oriented with outstanding aptitude for self-growth.
- BS degree in quantitative field (math, statistics, finance, economics, computer science, physics, or related field).
Nice to have:
- Some skills in illustration, photography, or video.