We are looking for a mid-level User Acquisition Manager to join our team and help us use data, insights, and performance-driven tactics to grow our consumer app business.
As a User Acquisition Manager, here are some examples of what you may work on:
- Perform deep analysis of product and user quality (analysis, revenue distribution, LTV modeling, etc.) and source quality and efficiency (pricing, referral source evaluation, click-through analysis, performance management, etc.).
- Use statistical and data visualization techniques to analyze patterns related to economics, user behaviors, and other key performance metrics.
- Run data-driven experiments and campaigns across multiple sources of user acquisition (Facebook, Google, etc.).
- Develop and implement data collection and analysis systems and processes.
- Work with development team on new tools for data management and visualization.
- Identify patterns and trends over large and complex datasets.
- Work in cross-functional teams to meet specific goals.
- Have a strong passion for data!
- 2+ years experience in mobile user acquisition or free-to-play gaming.
- Healthy appreciation for mobile games.
- Very strong math skills, especially statistics.
- Excellent with MS Excel, including VBA, data analysis tools, pivot tables, and charting.
- Strong knowledge and experience with SQL, time series, and other types of databases.
- Strong analytical skills with an ability to collect, organize, and disseminate findings with detail and accuracy.
- Good communication, organization, and problem solving skills.
- Detail oriented with outstanding aptitude for self-growth.
- BS degree in quantitative field (math, statistics, finance, economics, computer science, physics, or related field).
Nice to have:
- Knowledge in the areas of probability, linear algebra, and calculus.
- Experience with statistical packages such as R or SAS.