We are looking for a mid- to senior-level UI/UX Designer, Web to join our team and lead B2B web design.
As a UI/UX Designer, Web here are some examples of what you may work on:
- Reimagine a radically different B2B web experience, taking the product from “0 to 1”.
- Solve publisher and producer design problems that affect multiple aspects of the consumer experience.
- Collaborate with product managers on requirements gathering.
- Create and present wireframes and storyboards with fellow designers, product managers, developers, and management.
- Envision and design animations and transitions that ad clarity and delight to the web UX.
- Build a visual language expressed across icons, buttons and other elements.
- Work in cross-functional teams to meet specific goals.
- Workshop new features and solutions.
- 3+ years web design experience.
- 5+ years general design experience.
- Have held key design roles on multiple web products
- Up to speed and passionate about modern design philosophies and trends.
- Strong design portfolio.
- Excellent communication, organization, and problem solving skills.
- Detail oriented with outstanding aptitude for self-growth.
- Very skilled with Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, design prototyping, wireframing and flowcharting software.
- Able to adapt and modify work based on user testing and feedback.
- Degree in design, entertainment technology, similar area or equivalent experience.
Nice to have:
- Programming experience for web.
- Skills in related areas such as illustration, photography, video and motion graphics.