We are looking for a mid- to senior-level UI/UX Designer, App to join our team and lead consumer mobile app design.
As a UI/UX Designer, App here are some examples of what you may work on:
- Reimagine a radically different mobile app experience, taking the product from “1 to 2”.
- Solve consumer design problems that affect multiple aspects of the mobile app product.
- Collaborate with product managers and analysts on requirements gathering.
- Create and present wireframes, storyboards, visual comps, and product prototypes with fellow designers, product managers, developers, and management.
- Envision and design animations, transitions, and motion graphics that ad clarity and delight to the app UX.
- Build a visual language expressed across icons, buttons and other elements.
- Work in cross-functional teams to meet specific goals.
- Select and lead contract designers on special projects.
- Workshop new features and solutions.
- 3+ years mobile design experience.
- 5+ years general design experience.
- Have held key design roles on multiple app available in the App Store and Play Store.
- Strong grasp of iOS and Android design best practices and constraints.
- Strong understanding of designing for multiple screen sizes, including tablet.
- Up to speed and passionate about modern design philosophies and trends.
- Strong design portfolio.
- Excellent communication, organization, and problem solving skills.
- Detail oriented with outstanding aptitude for self-growth.
- Very skilled with Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, design prototyping, wireframing and flowcharting software.
- Able to adapt and modify work based on user testing and feedback.
- Degree in design, entertainment technology, similar area or equivalent experience.
Nice to have:
- Programming experience for mobile.
- Skills in related areas such as illustration, photography, video, and motion graphics.