We are looking for a mid- to senior-level Product Manager to join our team and help us build a new suite of super-fun B2B publishing, analytics, and merchandising tools.
As a Product Manager, Web, here are some examples of what you may work on:
- Develop new experiences going from inception to delivery to analysis to optimization.
- Foster product ideas, including running workshops, studying publisher behavior, and analyzing competition.
- Define roadmaps, requirements, functional specifications, and user stories, using wireframes, storyboards, and visual comps to tell the story.
- Establish, prioritize, and track loop-based KPIs: production, sales, after-market, usage.
- Work with designers, developers, content producers, live ops specialists, and other stakeholders to optimize for and exceed specific KPI targets.
- Plan A/B tests and user testing.
- Conduct user research.
- Handle basic project management skills.
- Present concepts, plans, and analysis to senior management and other teams.
- 3+ years product management experience on web-based tools, including a CMS or analytics suite.
- 5+ years in software and services space.
- Experience defining, delivering, and measuring success of web-based B2B products.
- Up to speed and passionate about data visualization, real-time management, business intelligence, and gaming.
- Very analytical and creative mind.
- Very strong leadership skills.
- Shipped at least one large-scale mobile app with a team of designers and developers.
- Know when and how to use data-driven development efforts.
- Excellent communication, organization, and problem solving skills.
- Detail oriented with outstanding aptitude for self-growth.
- Passion for product!
- Able to adapt and modify work based on user testing and feedback.
- Strong proficiency in product management software, services, and tools (MS Office, JIRA).
- Bachelor’s Degree.
Nice to have:
- Programming and/or design experience for web.