We are looking for a mid- to senior-level Product Manager to join our team and help us build new community- and identity-oriented experiences in our next-generation consumer app.
As a Product Manager, Social, here are some examples of what you may work on:
- Develop new experiences going from inception to delivery to analysis to optimization.
- Foster product ideas, including running workshops, studying consumer behavior, and analyzing competition.
- Define roadmaps, requirements, functional specifications, and user stories, using wireframes, storyboards, and visual comps to tell the story.
- Establish, prioritize, and track growth and social KPIs: engagement, retention, organic installs.
- Work with designers, developers, content producers, live ops specialists, and other stakeholders to optimize for and exceed specific KPI targets.
- Plan A/B tests and user testing.
- Conduct user research.
- Handle basic project management skills.
- Present concepts, plans, and analysis to senior management and other teams.
- 3+ years product management experience on a consumer-focused app.
- 5+ years in consumer software, services, messaging, or social networking spaces.
- Experience defining, delivering, and measuring success of mobile social experiences, including features like friends, forums, chat, and groups.
- Up to speed and passionate about modern mobile and social philosophies and trends.
- Very analytical and creative mind.
- Very strong leadership skills.
- Shipped at least one large-scale mobile app with a team of designers and developers.
- Know when and how to use data-driven development efforts.
- Excellent communication, organization, and problem solving skills.
- Detail oriented with outstanding aptitude for self-growth.
- Passion for product!
- Able to adapt and modify work based on user testing and feedback.
- Strong proficiency in product management software, services, and tools (MS Office, JIRA).
- Bachelor’s Degree.
Nice to have:
- Programming and/or design experience for web or mobile.