We are looking for a Vice President, Product to join our company, recruit and inspire the product organization, and lead product strategy, product management, design, analytics, and growth functions.
As a Vice President, Product, here are some examples of what you will own and work on:
- Structure, recruit, manage, and inspire a talented team of product managers, designers, and analysts.
- Balance the three worlds of product – iterative and analytical funnel tuning, new feature development, and next-generation invention – determining when and how to pull these levers based business objectives.
- Define consumer product vision and lead cross-functional teams to deliver a new consumer app experience, leveraging existing and new insights to build something radically different.
- Build up the practice of product management, including customer research, target audience, value proposition, product positioning, and go-to-market competencies.
- Oversee a design team that delivers innovative, elegant, and purposeful user experiences.
- Collaborate with the engineering on resource allocation, sprint planning, and complex problem solving.
- Always be testing, learning, and evolving ideas core to the company’s founding principles.
- Implement development workflow processes with engineering from ideation to deliver to analysis.
- Present product vision and roadmap to the Board and partners.
- Assist in translating your consumer app experience to burgeoning Platform/API strategy.
- 7+ years product management experience, ideally some of that at a tech startup.
- Shipped several large-scale mobile apps with a team of designers and developers.
- Enjoys building, growing, and leading teams.
- Capable UX skills.
- Super happy digging into data, both quantitative and qualitative.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
Nice to have:
- A designer’s eye.
- Technical experience.