We are looking for a mid-level QA Analyst to join our team and help us world-class consumer and business software and services.
As a QA Analyst, here are some examples of what you may work on:
- Get involved with new product features from the very start and see them through to delivery and success analysis.
- Drive product improvements, discuss requirements for new features, and champion quality for existing features.
- Write, review, and execute test cases.
- Research new QA tools and methods.
- Work in cross-functional teams to meet specific goals.
- Workshop new features and solutions.
- 3+ years QA experience.
- Solid understanding of QA tools and methodologies.
- Self-motivated and capable of working independently.
- Quick learner of new concepts and technologies, never stop learning!
- Involved with shipping at least one mobile app.
- Excellent communication, organization, and problem solving skills.
- Critical thinking and analysis skills.
- Passion for QA and involvement in latest tech trends.
- Detail oriented with outstanding aptitude for self-growth.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
Nice to have:
- Automated testing experience.
- Knowledge of scripting or programming languages.
- Data analysis skills.