We are looking for a mid- to senior-level Web Developer to join our team and help us develop and run a new suite of internal and B2B publishing, analytics, and merchandising tools.
As a Web Developer, here are some examples of what you may work on:
- Create a fun and intelligent CMS for publishing digital content and analyzing KPIs.
- Work with stakeholders such as publishers, licensors, and upper management to ensure the product meets their needs.
- Optimize performance and usability with back-end developers and UI designers.
- Work in cross-functional teams to meet specific goals.
- Workshop new features and solutions.
- Have built and released at least one CMS and data analysis Web sites.
- 3+ years website development experience.
- Experience with D3 and data visualization.
- Familiar with database queries and management, especially SQL.
- Strong knowledge of Web UX principles and best practices.
- Experience working and releasing product with a team on a regular schedule.
- Clean, well commented code with an eye on reusability.
- Comfortable working in a source controlled environment with a team of developers across multiple branches.
- Excellent communication, organization, and problem solving skills.
- Passion for programming and involvement in latest tech trends.
- Detail oriented with outstanding aptitude for self-growth.
- Degree or advance training in Web development or related filed or equivalent experience.
Nice to have:
- Angular, Ember, or other SPA experience.
- Knowledge of Elixir & Phoenix.
- Git or other code repository available for review.
- Experience in adjacent areas such as design, database management, programming, and product management.