We are looking for a mid-level Data Analyst to join our team and help us discover new, actionable insights from point-of-sales, after-market, and item-usage data in the Quidd consumer app.
As a Data Analyst, Product, here are some examples of what you may work on:
- Use statistical and data visualization techniques to analyze patterns related to economics, user behaviors, and other key performance metrics.
- Help solve big data problems and discover new patterns for business intelligence.
- Develop and implement data collection and analysis systems and processes.
- Work with development team on new tools for data management and visualization.
- Identify patterns and trends over large and complex datasets.
- Work with the QA team on data quality control.
- Present findings to management.
- Work in cross-functional teams to meet specific goals.
- Workshop new features and solutions.
- Have a passion for data!
- 2+ years data analysis experience.
- Very strong math skills, especially statistics.
- Excellent with MS Excel, including VBA, data analysis tools, pivot tables, and charting.
- Experience with statistical packages such as R or SAS.
- Solved large-scale data problems.
- Strong knowledge and experience with SQL, time series, and other types of databases.
- Proven skills with data modeling and database design.
- Very strong analytical skills with an ability to collect, organize, and disseminate findings with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent communication, organization, and problem solving skills.
- Detail oriented with outstanding aptitude for self-growth.
- BS degree in math, statistics, finance, economics, computer science or related field.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge in the areas of probability, linear algebra and calculus.
- Programming experience, particularly with Python or C++.