Who we are
Founded in 2015, Quidd is the leading platform for buying, trading, and using premium,
rare digital goods.
The company’s flagship product, the Quidd app, contains the largest catalog of rare and
limited-edition digital stickers, GIFs, cards, and toys on the planet. Digital goods are big
business, which is why the company has built an ecosystem that includes the hottest
names in entertainment, including Marvel, Game Of Thrones, Rick And Morty, and
*We recently closed our Series A funding round led by Sequoia Capital.
We are looking for a mid- to senior-level Android Developer to join our team and help us craft, develop, and maintain a world-class consumer app experience for Android.
As an Android Engineer, here are some examples of what you may work on:
- Develop OpenGL 3D interfaces.
- Research AR, Kotlin and new Android frameworks.
- Solve big data problems.
- Work in cross-functional teams to meet specific goals.
- Workshop new features and solutions.
- 2+ years Android development experience.
- 5+ years software development experience.
- Strong understanding of Android Studio.
- Shipped at least one Android app, preferably on a team.
- Solved large-scale data problems, particularly in Realm.
- Involvement with all stages of app development, from conception to maintenance.
- Comfortable with large projects that have hundreds of classes in dozens of packages.
- Clean, well commented code with an eye on reusability.
- Comfortable working in a source controlled environment with a team of developers across multiple branches.
- Excellent communication, organization, and problem solving skills.
- Passion for programming and involvement in latest tech trends.
- Detail oriented with outstanding aptitude for self-growth.
- Computer science degree or equivalent experience.
Nice to have:
- Git or other code repository available for review.
- Experience writing and reviewing unit tests.
- Experience debugging memory issues.
- Experience with Kotlin and Glide.
- 3D from the ground up! (DAE file format especially).
- Swift development experience.
- Jenkins, CI