We are looking for a mid- to senior-level Android Developer to join our team and help us craft, develop, and maintain a world-class consumer app experience for Android.
As an Android Developer, here are some examples of what you may work on:
- Develop OpenGL 3D interfaces.
- Research AR, Kotlin and new Android frameworks.
- Solve big data problems.
- Work in cross-functional teams to meet specific goals.
- Workshop new features and solutions.
- 2+ years Android development experience.
- 5+ years software development experience.
- Strong understanding of Android Studio.
- Shipped at least one Android app, preferably on a team.
- Solved large-scale data problems, particularly in Realm.
- Involvement with all stages of app development, from conception to maintenance.
- Comfortable with large projects that have hundreds of classes in dozens of packages.
- Clean, well commented code with an eye on reusability.
- Comfortable working in a source controlled environment with a team of developers across multiple branches.
- Excellent communication, organization, and problem solving skills.
- Passion for programming and involvement in latest tech trends.
- Detail oriented with outstanding aptitude for self-growth.
- Computer science degree or equivalent experience.
Nice to have:
- Git or other code repository available for review.
- Experience writing and reviewing unit tests.
- Experience debugging memory issues.
- Experience with Kotlin and Glide.
- 3D from the ground up! (DAE file format especially).
- Swift development experience.
- Jenkins, CI