We are looking for a mid- to senior-level iOS Developer to join our team and help us craft, develop, and maintain a world-class consumer app experience for iOS.
As an iOS Developer, here are some examples of what you may work on:
- Build solid, performant, and modern user interfaces.
- Research and develop AR, location services, and platform-specific features.
- Solve big data problems.
- Work in cross-functional teams to meet specific goals.
- Workshop new features and solutions.
- 2+ years iOS development experience, at least one year in Swift.
- 5+ years software development experience.
- Strong understanding of Xcode.
- Multiple iOS framework knowledge (UIKit, SceneKit, CoreAnimation, StoreKit, CoreData, etc.).
- Shipped at least one iOS app, preferably on a team.
- Solved large-scale data problems, particularly in Realm.
- Involvement with all stages of app development, from conception to maintenance.
- Knowledge of retain cycles, memory leaks and debugging them.
- Comfortable with large projects that have hundreds of classes in dozens of packages.
- Clean, well commented code with an eye on reusability.
- Comfortable working in a source controlled environment with a team of developers across multiple branches.
- Excellent communication, organization, and problem solving skills.
- Passion for programming and involvement in latest tech trends.
- Detail oriented with outstanding aptitude for self-growth.
- Computer science degree or equivalent experience.
Nice to have:
- Git or other code repository available for review.
- Reactive programming (ReactiveSwift, RxSwift, etc.)
- Knowledge of another programming language (not swift / obj-c)