The Qubit Solution Engineering team is an innovative and creative group of professionals at the heart of Qubit’s personalization solutions. This team helps some of the world’s largest retailers, fashion houses, e-gaming and travel companies develop and implement strategies to take their personalization efforts to an entirely new level. The team works together and independently to craft unique solutions that help our customers solve some of their biggest business challenges in new and exciting ways. The Solution Engineer world is a dynamic, ever changing environment where expertise in marketing, business consulting and technology (product) is leveraged every day to drive innovation and creativity.
What you’ll be doing
- Undertaking analysis of customers’/prospects ongoing optimization activities to demonstrate business value, highlight learnings and make data-driven recommendations
- Conducting analysis to diagnose business challenges and develop actionable insight for our customers, based on knowledge of their industry, strategic objectives and data
- Communicating highly technical concepts and demonstrations of Qubit solutions to a variety of audiences, including executive level decision-makers, so you will need to be confident and great at simplifying complexities
- Producing and delivering tailored demonstrations of Qubit’s platform that solves business challenges in line with business visions for global leaders in ecommerce
- Working seamlessly with a number of internal teams including Qubit’s Product Engineering team, Professional Services and Customer Success
- Keeping up-to-date on relevant competitive solutions, products and services.
- Providing feedback and prototype ideas from the field to inform Product development
What you'll need
- A successful track record in the software industry with enterprise customers
- Ideally, experience in client-facing, consulting, or sales functions
- To be motivated by training and blending technical with commercial requirements
- Excellent written, verbal communication and presentation skills
- Strong organizational skills along with the ability to work to a deadline
- To be a self-starter and be prepared for some travel
- Expertise in SQL and familiarity with Business Intelligence tools such as: Looker, Tableau or Google Data Studio
- Ability to describe technical concept in simple terms
- Must be fluent in both French and English
At Qubit, we champion diversity and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We embrace difference with open arms and see it as a huge benefit to our community. We are dedicated to equal opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or veteran status. If you have a disability or need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Qubit is the leader in highly persuasive personalization at scale.
Leading ecommerce companies work with Qubit to transform the way they understand and influence their customers in order to increase revenue, build loyalty and improve marketing efficiency.
By combining rich customer data, deep learning technology and advanced segmentation capabilities, the Qubit Customer Influence Engine can precisely match customers with the widest range of personal, online experiences to influence behavior at scale.
Qubit is trusted to deliver real impact to the bottom line for the biggest brands in ecommerce including Ubisoft, CafePress, Topshop, Shiseido, and Emirates. Across the global Qubit customer base, $600 million worth of online sales are influenced over a typical week.
To date, we have received over $76 million in funding from Goldman Sachs, Accel, Sapphire Ventures, Balderton Capital and Salesforce Ventures.
Qubit is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing its employees with a work environment that is both challenging and rewarding. For additional information, please visit our website at www.qubit.com